Aston University Accommodation Watch

Costa6023
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,

I have been asked by the uni to rank my choice of Hall of residence at Aston for September 2019 out of Mary Sturge, William Murdoch and James Watt. Are some better than others? Thanks
azizadil1998
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
they're literally all identical/very similar ! James Watt and William Murdoch are next to each other, like 2 mins walk from the SU building, and Mary Sturge is right next to the SU/campus Tesco. would probably recommend James Watt or William Murdoch though as you can meet more people in there i think
(Original post by Costa6023)
Hi,

I have been asked by the uni to rank my choice of Hall of residence at Aston for September 2019 out of Mary Sturge, William Murdoch and James Watt. Are some better than others? Thanks
Ashhh.g
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I ranked mine James, William and Mary! and I think it would be better for you to put James or William first and the other second as you can meet more people!
azizadil1998
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
only awful thing is none of the kitchens have sofa's it's so annoying ngl
(Original post by Ashhh.g)
I ranked mine James, William and Mary! and I think it would be better for you to put James or William first and the other second as you can meet more people!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (284)
15.19%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (404)
21.6%
It was TERRIBLE (144)
7.7%

Watched Threads