The Student Room Group

CIE IGCSE computer science paper 2

Scroll to see replies

That would be great but I doubt they'd do anything...it didn't say blank page and they'd probably just blame it on us for being unobservant.
When focusing in an exam i wont leave the full papers and look at a 99% blank page , we never really look at them, the question was placed carelessly and MANY people missed it ,they cant blame such a big volume...
Original post by sentry_going_up
That would be great but I doubt they'd do anything...it didn't say blank page and they'd probably just blame it on us for being unobservant.
Reply 42
should have gone to specsavers lad
Original post by Omar Nour
When focusing in an exam i wont leave the full papers and look at a 99% blank page , we never really look at them, the question was placed carelessly and MANY people missed it ,they cant blame such a big volume...
1- I don't live in the UK
2- It is not wise , making fun of such an exasperating situation
3- 40% of the candidates that sat for the exam should have went to specsavers then...
Original post by Rizen
should have gone to specsavers lad
Reply 44
brother if you would have gone page by page you would have seen it, it is only your fault. Alhamdulillah I didn't skip any pages
1- I don't live in the UK
2- It is not wise , making fun of such an exasperating situation
3- 40% of the candidates that sat for the exam should have went to specsavers then...
Then say Alhamdulillah and dont make fun of people that are worried about their future ,just because you saw it by chance and i bet you didn't see it from the first time, this case depends on the priorities of each person (e.g. would he look at a blank page and investigate / would he answer the full pages first then check ... etc) The question wasn't carefully placed so you can't directly blame that volume of people of being irresponsible..
Original post by Rizen
brother if you would have gone page by page you would have seen it, it is only your fault. Alhamdulillah I didn't skip any pages
Reply 46
oh god now i am worried that i missed it 🙁 although i did a flow chart question but it wasn’t placed next to a blank page or anything so i’m kind of confused now :/ where was it?
Reply 47
you're all good chief, there was only one flow chart q
Original post by mimiqween
oh god now i am worried that i missed it 🙁 although i did a flow chart question but it wasn’t placed next to a blank page or anything so i’m kind of confused now :/ where was it?
Reply 48
whoop
Original post by Rizen
you're all good chief, there was only one flow chart q
guys what did the flowchart look like again
like what did u have to draw
It is not beside a blank page , it looks like a blank page.. (page beside pseudocode tracetable)
Original post by mimiqween

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending