The Student Room Group

Exams and homework?

How do u cope with exams revision and homework at the same time. To much stressssss!!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Rimika Sharma
How do u cope with exams revision and homework at the same time. To much stressssss!!!!!

Unless it's homework regarding coursework or something like that, **** it and just focus on exams.
U and me think alike👏🏼👏🏼
Original post by The RAR
Unless it's homework regarding coursework or something like that, **** it and just focus on exams.

From what I remember, homework was usually interlinked with your exam revision?
It is but some people learn by doing hwk questions and others learn by making revision notes. I. A revision notes person...., I’d rarther be making revision notes but can’t coz that’s how much hwk I have....I’m in yr 10 btw
Original post by ayyyy.x
From what I remember, homework was usually interlinked with your exam revision?
It is but some people learn by doing hwk questions and others learn by making revision notes. I. A revision notes person...., I’d rarther be making revision notes but can’t coz that’s how much hwk I have....I’m in yr 10 btw

Put the homework aside and start with your revision notes then. Teachers will be happy either way that you are doing some sort of revision at home even if it isn't exactly the work they provided you with.
Yeah
Thanks
Original post by ayyyy.x
Put the homework aside and start with your revision notes then. Teachers will be happy either way that you are doing some sort of revision at home even if it isn't exactly the work they provided you with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending