daith piercing Watch

leonijones
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
basically i’ve had my daith a couple of months now and to this day i still clean it with my solution, and only this week i’ve noticed i have a keloid either side, i don’t play with the piercing or i haven’t irritated it in any way, anyone know how to get rid of them?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's probably been irritated in your sleep.

Soak the ear (awkward for the daith, I know) in a bowl of boiled water with sea salt as hot as you can handle it for 10-15 minutes each evening.

You can try putting Bio Oil on it once it is completely healed if the lumps still remain.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by sinfonietta; 4 weeks ago
leonijones
Rep:
?
thank you, yes i’ll give it a go

(Original post by sinfonietta)
It's probably been irritated in your sleep.

Soak the ear (awkward for the daith, I know) in a bowl of boiled water with sea salt as hot as you can handle it for 10-15 minutes each evening.

You can try putting Bio Oil on it once it is completely healed if the lumps still remain.
Jenjenss
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have a daith piercing, the lumps are a normal part of the healing process, mine went away when I changed the earring I had in
leonijones
Rep:
?
oh maybe that’ll work then, it’s actually so painful but i’ll change it within the week
(Original post by Jenjenss)
I have a daith piercing, the lumps are a normal part of the healing process, mine went away when I changed the earring I had in
Jenjenss
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by leonijones)
oh maybe that’ll work then, it’s actually so painful but i’ll change it within the week
If you can get someone else to help you change it cose it’s SUPER painful, I had the piercer do mine and I don’t think I could’ve on my own
leonijones
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
yea it’s a hella awkward place on the ear isn’t it, yea i’ll go back to the piercer
(Original post by Jenjenss)
If you can get someone else to help you change it cose it’s SUPER painful, I had the piercer do mine and I don’t think I could’ve on my own
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I had mine done years ago and have still never taken out the initial jewellery I was pierced with. It's such an awkward place. :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
31.92%
The paper was reasonable (405)
49.15%
Not feeling great about that exam... (92)
11.17%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
7.77%

Watched Threads