What are you doing this summer? Watch

MaxDav Mac
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
In the current misery of exams, I thought it would be fun to see what everyone is doing for summer and to make sure we aren't getting too depressed!
I am going to hang out with friends and go climbing throughout the UK camping overnight in different places and then when I am back just relaxing with people. Hopefully there will be some good weather, HAHA.
What are you going to do?
Jaguar1200
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok so I like card magic and chess and (recently) working out. Im going to give every single moment to these 3 hobbies
CatKing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m going on NCS so I’m kinda excited about that but I’m also going to be meeting up with my closest friends from my previous secondary school and getting back into my hobbies that I had to give up for GCSEs
username4368582
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Crying until results day
MaxDav Mac
Rep:
?
Yeah I know the feeling, but there is nothing we can do so be as happy as you can until 13th August and then either continue being happy or go into a state of sorrow. Your choice :dontknow:
(Original post by namkeen-kuthi)
Crying until results day
Amnz_02
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
LOOOOL sameeee x

(Original post by namkeen-kuthi)
Crying until results day
Obolinda
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
might be doing work experience. Celebrating turning 15.
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hanging out in Malaysia enjoying the backend of my year abroad, was smart paid my super cheap room up here till September. So not gonna fly back to Europe till 3rd year starts. Skipping the internship, since im going straight to Master's can intern next summer. Need to do my GMAT in July-August (study) oh well i want the M.S. In the Netherlands, since i want to be close to by Bae...Armin Van Buuren for A state of trance Episode 1,000!!!! Definitely hitting, Hong kong in June to see a m8, then back to Malaysia meeting a m8 then a 3 week trek through southeast asia.

Guys, if you get the opportunity to do a year abroad i highly advise it!!!!
Burntfires
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Honestly every summer i'm at home either playing video games or just stuck on the sofa catching up on Tv shows that i've missed whilst revising for exams. And also gonna be working as well. I am hoping to take my mum to Germany hopefully so we can relax for a week and explore.
Prince of Hell
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Going to binge n supernatural
Going to Malta
breaking up next week for the summer holidays no joke
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ew in the summer im being forced to go NCS by myself
also im gonna start violin too since i have one thats been dusting at the back of my room
we have nothing else planned except maybe a holiday in spain or luxembourg
meanwhile all my friends are saying how they're going to all these fancy places and visiting at least 6 other countries and going to concerts and all these events blahblah like ok fam we get it, ur too rich to be in this area
ChangeOurWorld
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Everybody is doing such nice things! I'll be writing my dissertation until the end of July and trying to enjoy the last months of freedom with my boyfriend in London before I start the 50 year gruel of work!
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Writing.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Building a rocket and travelling to another solar system cos I wanna chill and smoke weed with my alien bro's where it's legal :cool:
CatKing
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m going on my own too, tbh it’s better imo bc what’s the point in going with friends when one of the main points is making friends and having a good time? If I go with friends I’d just end up only sticking around w/ them
(Original post by lilTrain)
ew in the summer im being forced to go NCS by myself
also im gonna start violin too since i have one thats been dusting at the back of my room
we have nothing else planned except maybe a holiday in spain or luxembourg
meanwhile all my friends are saying how they're going to all these fancy places and visiting at least 6 other countries and going to concerts and all these events blahblah like ok fam we get it, ur too rich to be in this area
MaxDav Mac
Rep:
?
Yeah I'm done on Thursday, right after my Lit exam
(Original post by Prince of Hell)
Going to binge n supernatural
Going to Malta
breaking up next week for the summer holidays no joke
Prince of Hell
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
cool
(Original post by MaxDav Mac)
Yeah I'm done on Thursday, right after my Lit exam
Bahamas
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
D of E qualifying expedition in June
NCS for a month - July
Cadet annual camp for 2 weeks in august
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thing is, i expect that everyone doing NCS is going with their friends so they're not gonna want to talk to others. i am going with friends but i dont actually know them anymore so idk what im even doing lol, welp looks like i got such a fun summer ahead of me...
mines not until august so i have time to cancel maybe
(Original post by CatKing)
I’m going on my own too, tbh it’s better imo bc what’s the point in going with friends when one of the main points is making friends and having a good time? If I go with friends I’d just end up only sticking around w/ them
Bahamas
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Spoiler:
Show
Unlike most of you I finish on June 14
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (102)
35.05%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.62%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.71%

Watched Threads