dont read if u dont want TMI Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TMI!
Ok, so guys I am not supposed to eat junk the day before my period. This way my period cramps are low to non existent. If i eat as little as a biscuit my cramps will start! And today I could not exercise self control and....
I ate an entire chocolate bar and ice cream!
So I took a purge tablet and I should poo out everything within the wee hours of the morning before my period starts.
Will this mean my period will not be crampy because I've pooed out everything??
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TMI!
Ok, so guys I am not supposed to eat junk the day before my period. This way my period cramps are low to non existent. If i eat as little as a biscuit my cramps will start! And today I could not exercise self control and....
I ate an entire chocolate bar and ice cream!
So I took a purge tablet and I should poo out everything within the wee hours of the morning before my period starts.
Will this mean my period will not be crampy because I've pooed out everything??
We have no way of telling. If you have cramps, take some painkillers.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Even if you **** out the junk food you've eaten (which would have happened naturally without you taking laxatives anyway but that's a whole different kipper altogether....) then it means you've digested it anyway and your body's absorbed whatever crap is in the junk food.

Anyway, what the above said, just take some painkillers and get a hot water bottle.
Anonymous #1
Even if you **** out the junk food you've eaten (which would have happened naturally without you taking laxatives anyway but that's a whole different kipper altogether....) then it means you've digested it anyway and your body's absorbed whatever crap is in the junk food.

Anyway, what the above said, just take some painkillers and get a hot water bottle.
oof, im f****ed.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
oof, im f****ed.
Well, you know what triggers your cramps so you just have to grit your teeth through the pain and learn from it. Don't deliberately put yourself in pain next time.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Well, you know what triggers your cramps so you just have to grit your teeth through the pain and learn from it. Don't deliberately put yourself in pain next time.
true, i'll probably take some birth control anyway and put an end to it
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
true, i'll probably take some birth control anyway and put an end to it
What kind of birth control?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (414)
18.63%
The paper was reasonable (1054)
47.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (493)
22.19%
It was TERRIBLE (261)
11.75%

Watched Threads