what should i do? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have felt moodswings by begin happy to sad since 2018 in october. I feel lonely and sad but i only live with both of my parents and my sister is studying and my brother lives in his own house because he is 30 years old. My parents says no to cats and budgies to own them. I get really lonely sometimes. I cant concentrate in school in this year for these last month since january. I feel sad and i can get anixety or stress when im around boyfriend and people or when im alone. I dont know really why because it happens randomly after a while begin happy for a while. when my boyfriend is on his phone and talks to his friends on social media and i get stressed and sad. I feel very annoyed by myself feeling this. I have asked for a cigarette to him but i dont really smoke because i have problems to calm myself down. He says no when i have asked about cigarettes two times before. I can easily get jealous of dumb things like video games character that my boyfriend likes. I feel embarrassed when i get sad because of that and he question me but i dont feel like answering it because it sounds dumb of me. i have felt really insuncure about myself. I feel like sometimes people dont really care about me but they also express and talk like they care about me but i feel like they dont do it. I have tried to talk to someone but when i did to my mom or my boyfriend it looks they dont really care about it. I feel sad when i think when i had friends but they all leaved me because i talked about topics they didn't like and when the jokes i said to them. I just feel really stupid about myself now.

i have thinking to talk to the school nurse about this but i haven't done it because i have not feel comfortable enough.
yzanne
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would talk to Samaritans if I were you, sounds like they would be better for this kind of issue. You can contact them anonymously here.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by yzanne)
I would talk to Samaritans if I were you, sounds like they would be better for this kind of issue. You can contact them anonymously here.
omg, thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (234)
72%
Jeremy Hunt (91)
28%

Watched Threads