The Student Room Group

Pride Month 2019: Want a Pride Avatar? Post Here!

Scroll to see replies

If I had the time I'd change mine myself, but I'm also curious to see how you would do it.
(edited 4 years ago)

I would LOVE one! Thanks Cavy :biggrin:
I had an idea for @StrawberryDreams
Each of the strawberries on her avatar could be rainbow-ed. A bit basic, just an idea haha :colondollar:
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
If I had the time I'd change mine myself, but I'm also curious to see how you would do it.

I have plans unless Cavy is already hard at work...
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Skull Pride 2.jpg
Umm... I'm not sure how to tell you this but... there's two people doing kissy stuff in your face... :gasp:
Original post by coolbi
omg this is so cool!! Can you make me the rainbow flag please with some kind of moving animal haha! Thanks and yours is ADORABLE

I'm not sure you'll be able to use an animated avatar. I believe they are limited to certain users. :sad:
Cute animal can most definitely be done though! :yes:
Original post by Kindred
Skull Pride 2.jpg
Umm... I'm not sure how to tell you this but... there's two people doing kissy stuff in your face... :gasp:

Haha, I was aware and I love the Avatar!
Thank you!
PRSOM
Omg yes pls! Make pride doge please :3 thank you so much! 3C0378E0-31AF-4685-A942-CDEF3E47A5B7.jpeg
Original post by CoolCavy
June is LGBT Pride month on tsr and across the UK, this year the theme is commemorating the Stonewall riots which occurred in 1969 (50 years ago)

To celebrate this occasion you may have seen people changing their avatars to incorporate a rainbow! If you want your avatar edited but dont know how to/dont have the time etc then post in this thread and me or @Kindred will design one for you! Be sure to post any individual requirements, e.g the trans flag instead of the rainbow etc

Debate of any kind will not be tolerated on this thread and anything offensive will be reported and removed :fyi:
Cat heart c.png
@coolbi for if a gif won't work
(I can't do gifs well so I'll leave that to @CoolCavy if you can use them) :smile:
Original post by Revision Boiii
Omg yes pls! Make pride doge please :3 thank you so much! 3C0378E0-31AF-4685-A942-CDEF3E47A5B7.jpeg

Lion Pride.jpg
Omg thank you so much!!!! :h::hugs:
Original post by Kindred
Lion Pride.jpg
Reply 71
Original post by Kindred

:laugh:
Original post by Kindred
Skull Pride 2.jpg

Lmao I thought it was a skull :eek:
Lmao I thought it was a skull :eek:

It's been my little secret for 2 years. :teehee:

Almost as majestic as the guinea pig lion :mmm:
Original post by Kindred
I have plans unless Cavy is already hard at work...

Cavy may or may not have been asleep :ninja:
Original post by BlinkyBill
Omg yes please! I love it when you make these! :adore:

Blinky Bill.jpg
Original post by StrawberryDreams
I would LOVE one! Thanks Cavy :biggrin:

strrawberry.jpg
I want I want!!

Could I have the flag behind Azadi Tower please ?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Palmyra
I want I want!!

Could I have the flag behind Azadi Tower please ?

برج_آزادی_1.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest