The Student Room Group

Maths Paper 1 Exam 21st May 2019

So I'm getting really anxious about starting maths gcse. My mum got me a tutor just before Christmas, and i'm scared that I haven't done enough to just get me a pass. My mum says she doesn't care what I get as long as I try my hardest. but if I don't pass that would be wasting her money. I don't know what to think, im just very nervous about this :frown: someone reassure me that its not just me who feels like this?
Don't feel as if you're going to let her down, because that'll just make you more nervous. Easier said than done I know. But just realise that you know more maths than you think. At the end of the day it's your GCSE, not hers, so think about it as you're earning it for yourself, rather than to make her happy.
Original post by Gcsefailure7776
Don't feel as if you're going to let her down, because that'll just make you more nervous. Easier said than done I know. But just realise that you know more maths than you think. At the end of the day it's your GCSE, not hers, so think about it as you're earning it for yourself, rather than to make her happy.

thank you, means a lot x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending