The Student Room Group

Opinions on first car (Corsa, Fiesta or Polo)

So I will be looking at cars in the next few months and currently im lookin at 2010 Corsa (Post facelift), 2010 Polo and I guess 2010 Fiesta. The Polo woudl be my go to but the main issue is i have been driven places in a golf for years now and its a really similar interior so I have kinda been there done that. I have never been in a corsa and barely been in a fiesta. The fiesta seems lovely to drive but I have a lot of tall mates and relatives who I will drive round a lot and the fiesta seems tiny. The corsas a nice inbetween but everyone has one so IDK was just interested to see ur opinions.
Forget the Corsa the question is really between the Polo and the Fiesta. Both these cars are really good especially the fiesta for dumping the clutch and nipping about in with its super light steering. That being said, the polo is quite a good looking car IMO so I would probably go for that but because you've driven a golf test drive both.
Original post by jklo
So I will be looking at cars in the next few months and currently im lookin at 2010 Corsa (Post facelift), 2010 Polo and I guess 2010 Fiesta. The Polo woudl be my go to but the main issue is i have been driven places in a golf for years now and its a really similar interior so I have kinda been there done that. I have never been in a corsa and barely been in a fiesta. The fiesta seems lovely to drive but I have a lot of tall mates and relatives who I will drive round a lot and the fiesta seems tiny. The corsas a nice inbetween but everyone has one so IDK was just interested to see ur opinions.
My dad has a 2012 fiesta so very similar to the ones you're looking at, and I can tell you the fiesta is a dream to drive(I've driven it a few times). You could always test drive the 3 and decide which one you prefer, which would be ideal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending