My friends aren't being supportive Watch

AmandaRight35
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
For a while I've been having dreams that I can fly, many people are telling me that it's impossible but why is it? A hundred years ago going to the moon was seen as impossible, climbing mount everest was seen as impossible going to Mars will soon be a possibility, so why is me wanting to be the first human that's taught themselves how to fly laughed about?

Birds can fly and airplanes can fly so me looking at flying isn't impossible. Everyone o know is being so narrow minded about it. I just know I'm going to go down in history.

Does anyone else share this same dream and have tried to fly before? What did you try? I'm thinking about jumping off my garage once I've done extensive research on flying, I could even do flys for charities off of taller buildings once I've mastered it. I could also fly to other countries when I want to.

My friend's keep laughing and think Im joking but I'm not so I'm posting here for advice.
Liamj572
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AmandaRight35)
For a while I've been having dreams that I can fly, many people are telling me that it's impossible but why is it? A hundred years ago going to the moon was seen as impossible, climbing mount everest was seen as impossible going to Mars will soon be a possibility, so why is me wanting to be the first human that's taught themselves how to fly laughed about?

Birds can fly and airplanes can fly so me looking at flying isn't impossible. Everyone o know is being so narrow minded about it. I just know I'm going to go down in history.

Does anyone else share this same dream and have tried to fly before? What did you try? I'm thinking about jumping off my garage once I've done extensive research on flying, I could even do flys for charities off of taller buildings once I've mastered it. I could also fly to other countries when I want to.

My friend's keep laughing and think Im joking but I'm not so I'm posting here for advice.
I went on a diet lost loads of weight and tried flying off my shed it didn't end well. Good luck though. It's nice to see ambitious people
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (102)
35.05%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (62)
21.31%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.62%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.71%

Watched Threads