Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

At night time my worries begin.
I'm worried now about the future and how I'm going to cope in the future when I'm married and have children and how ill look after them and everything else!

Is this normal to worry about? I also worry about losing my parents and loved ones etc and it makes me so so upset!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
I sometimes think about these, but they don't come up if I do something like write before bed to tire out the imaginative part of my brain. My dad says no one is ready for things like having babies and getting married, but you let it happen and learn as you go. I think he mentioned something about life being unpredictable, throwing surprises and challenges and joys you can't predict, but just have to go with- being one of the joys of life. Just stop trying to control life and let it happen, there are plans for you. I think this is a completely normal thing you are having though!
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

At night time my worries begin.
I'm worried now about the future and how I'm going to cope in the future when I'm married and have children and how ill look after them and everything else!

Is this normal to worry about? I also worry about losing my parents and loved ones etc and it makes me so so upset!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thank you
Yes, I guess it will be something we learn though as we age.

Thank you you've made me feel reassured that I'm not going crazy. I'm 19 lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (55)
22.54%
Excited but a bit nervous (111)
45.49%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.52%
I'm really nervous (45)
18.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed