Any Muslim girls here ?

Watch
Nislam16
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Are there any Muslim girls here who is able to answer questions regarding masturbating openly and honestly?
As personally as a Muslim guy who’s been brought up in a strict household I’m confused and it’s an battle everyday
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
your weird...
(Original post by Nislam16)
Are there any Muslim girls here who is able to answer questions regarding masturbating openly and honestly?
As personally as a Muslim guy who’s been brought up in a strict household I’m confused and it’s an battle everyday
Ailurophile03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
um why do u need to talk to muslim girls about it?
talk to muslim guys about it, they may be able to help
Goofballx69
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Guys dont masturbate..we fap
(Original post by Ailurophile03)
FailedMyMocks
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Asalaam.

As another person alluded - why do you need to talk to Muslim women about this?

It's forbidden in Islam to touch yourself. You should try your best to refrain and believe me it is entirely possible. There is a whole movement around this called NoFap - search it up.
Ailurophile03
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
u get what i mean dont u?
(Original post by Rocky Handsome)
Guys dont masturbate..we fap
Zamestaneh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Basically you want to find a girl who you can proceed to PM and get off with?
Goofballx69
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
DO me a favour I'd reply to your message and you close this thread down.
Zamestaneh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just seen OPs posts - strong sexual content to post count ratio Red flag for any sister who responds in the thread
Nislam16
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ailurophile03)
Boys masturbate as we all know... how difficult is it being a Muslim and being a girl that too would the struggle be harder than say a guy like me hence wanted to see how they cope as guys openly talk and girls don’t so just wanted to help myself understand
Goofballx69
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
girls do masturbate....
Boys masturbate as we all know... how difficult is it being a Muslim and being a girl that too would the struggle be harder than say a guy like me hence wanted to see how they cope as guys openly talk and girls don’t so just wanted to help myself understand
Nislam16
Rep:
?
Omg and you said it as if that’s what everyone wants ? You must be a guy
(Original post by Zamestaneh)
Basically you want to find a girl who you can proceed to PM and get off with?
Goofballx69
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
and they enjoy it..just like boys do.
Nislam16
Rep:
?
I’ve read up and in some sect it is allowed and others it’s not so got even more confused.
(Original post by FailedMyMocks)
Asalaam.

As another person alluded - why do you need to talk to Muslim women about this?

It's forbidden in Islam to touch yourself. You should try your best to refrain and believe me it is entirely possible. There is a whole movement around this called NoFap - search it up.
Zamestaneh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve read up and in some sect it is allowed and others it’s not so got even more confused.
What do other sects have to do with what you follow though? All other sects are deviant relative to what one follows i.e. a Sunni is a deviant to a Shi'i, a Muslim is deviant to a Quranist, a Quranist is deviant to everyone etc, etc.
Rockroo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The only things forbidden in sexual act are anal and Zina
However Masturabtion Was not mentioned so this is one thing you have to follow your heart with
But remember if you cant hold yourself and you are scared of Zina Do it
Even tho it was recommended to Fast
And Why the Hell did you ask women ?????
Nislam16
Rep:
?
I’ve explaind above why I asked women.
Not a fan of anal and zina don’t fancy that either as I find masturbating is better than going and commuting zina but as mentioned earlier read two types of saying regarding this matter and some say ok and others say not ok so got confused on where I stand as I like to think I’m a good person and religious or at least try to be religious. Guilt and emotion
(Original post by Rockroo)
However Masturabtion Was not mentioned so this is one thing you have to follow your heart with
Studentnewcastle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Me I masterbate a lot too since we can’t have sex
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Im a muslim guy and my advice is dont think about sex (keep yourself occupied)< muck up your internet safety in the sense that you can block tonnes of websites. Also make sure your pyjamas are stuffed with tissue when you sleep as wet dreams can be more prevalent (and can cover your entire pyjamas + bedsheets and even seep into matress)
verycoolperson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rockroo)
masturbation was mentioned not specifically but in a general sense:

"And they who guard their private parts
Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed -
But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors -"
23/5-7
meaning whoever guides their private parts is a general statement
except from their wives and those their right hands possess
and whoever seeks beyond that -- beyond their wives and those their right hands possess, then they are transgressors, thats very clear from the Quran that guarding ur private parts is compulsory apart from the wives and right hand possession - these are the only 2 exceptions. that is what is apparent
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (147)
14.54%
I'm not sure (43)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.97%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.66%

Watched Threads