Job Hunting
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys,

So during the beginning of April I applied to an assistant radiographer position. I had two interviews: an informal interview and a followup formal interview. The interviewer said I should hear of the result within a few days.

The interviewer gives me a few forms to fill in. One of these is a PVG form (background checks) and the other is an occupational health form. On this form it says “this form must only be filled following a job offer”. The occupational health form simply determines I’m fit to practice and my health and everything is ok to interact with patients.

I send everything away. Fast forward a few days later I get an email from HR asking for permission to check my references. I said yes. Then the next day HR schedule an appointment with Occupational Health so I can get a couple of vaccinations.

Does this mean I have the job? I don’t understand why they would go to all this effort if I didn’t have the job, however I still don’t have a job offer yet. Should I ask and if so, how do I ask without seeming rude or desperate?

Thanks
Job Hunting
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Bump
BROWNNEYEDBAKERR
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i think you might just have it it sounds like it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (1)
9.09%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (4)
36.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
18.18%

Watched Threads