The Student Room Group

Pencils For External Exams

Hello everyone, I am an IB student that just finishes my IB exams. I am really afraid that I might have used pencils instead of pens for some of my written exams. I am really afraid now, will the examiners not mark my paper just because I have used pencils instead of pens so that I will lose my IB diploma because of the usage of pencils??? I am really afraid now.
Original post by Zeng Yihang
Hello everyone, I am an IB student that just finishes my IB exams. I am really afraid that I might have used pencils instead of pens for some of my written exams. I am really afraid now, will the examiners not mark my paper just because I have used pencils instead of pens so that I will lose my IB diploma because of the usage of pencils??? I am really afraid now.

Well, you're not meant to use pencils (the main reason being, I believe, that they don't scan in as well), however examiners aren't mean people. Hopefully they'll mark it anyway. I doubt they'd just refuse to mark the paper.

There's not much you can do about it now anyway so there's no point stressing. Just try to forget about it until results' day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending