Pencils For External Exams Watch

Zeng Yihang
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone, I am an IB student that just finishes my IB exams. I am really afraid that I might have used pencils instead of pens for some of my written exams. I am really afraid now, will the examiners not mark my paper just because I have used pencils instead of pens so that I will lose my IB diploma because of the usage of pencils??? I am really afraid now.
bfm.mcdermott
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zeng Yihang)
Hello everyone, I am an IB student that just finishes my IB exams. I am really afraid that I might have used pencils instead of pens for some of my written exams. I am really afraid now, will the examiners not mark my paper just because I have used pencils instead of pens so that I will lose my IB diploma because of the usage of pencils??? I am really afraid now.
Well, you're not meant to use pencils (the main reason being, I believe, that they don't scan in as well), however examiners aren't mean people. Hopefully they'll mark it anyway. I doubt they'd just refuse to mark the paper.

There's not much you can do about it now anyway so there's no point stressing. Just try to forget about it until results' day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Jun '19
  • Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Bloomsbury Undergraduate
    Thu, 27 Jun '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (50)
23.47%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (70)
32.86%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (43)
20.19%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (18)
8.45%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
15.02%

Watched Threads