is a jinn/demon attacking me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I can't sleep because whenever I close my eyes I see horrible and demonic things. I used to feel a dark and dense presence like a cloud following at my feet too, but it isn't there now, or dreamt vividly I was thrust into a dark pit like Hell and was going to be preyed upon any moment, the terror was the most immense thing and I felt hopeless. Sometimes I feel I am being haunted, and other times I remember that it could be to do with being abandoned and physically and mentally hurt by people I didn't know or knew hated me. I am a slightly anxious person so I don't know if it's to do with this, but I just want it to stop so I can feel safe again.
User372828
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Go see a imam, he will help you. Jins are real and they can help you, sans thing happened to my cousin
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
CuriosityYay
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by User372828)
Go see a imam, he will help you. Jins are real and they can help you, sans thing happened to my cousin
Don't see an imam.

Read Quran for yourself instead.
Notnek
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I recommend talking to your GP.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
If you think its a jinn, read ayatul kursi or anything that you know. If anything is near you it will run. I have had experience with them twice, once in 2017 and once in 2018 and still with me today but luckily i can still pray and read Quran. If you cant pray or read Quran then i suggest you see an imam as it could be what we think it is.
Notnek
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by grebnesieH)
[ignore this guy]
Don't be rude please. This thread is in "mental health" not religion.
Notnek
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
the OP is not seeking help from GPs though. Demons are real and they need to be dealt with safely
Mental health issues should be dealt with by trained medical professionals.
Last edited by Notnek; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Gps dont know crap about this sort of thing, they diagnose me with depression and emotional dysregulation just because they cant do anything about the cause of the pain
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
In christianity they say "holy spirit" but then dont believe in ghosts?
ltsmith
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Notnek)
In Islam they are real. In the rest of the world they are not. Mental health issues should be dealt with by trained medical professionals.
How can you possibly know they aren't real? They aren't something you can prove or disprove the existence of.
grebnesieH
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ltsmith)
How can you possibly know they aren't real? They aren't something you can prove or disprove the existence of.
exactly. you only have personal experiences to go off but you cant know they are not real.

The only reason they are in movies is because of real life events.
User372828
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Talk to your family about it and they will give yous advice. I am sure they will take you to an imam.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Watch the film munafik
Gold DInar
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I can't sleep because whenever I close my eyes I see horrible and demonic things. I used to feel a dark and dense presence like a cloud following at my feet too, but it isn't there now, or dreamt vividly I was thrust into a dark pit like Hell and was going to be preyed upon any moment, the terror was the most immense thing and I felt hopeless. Sometimes I feel I am being haunted, and other times I remember that it could be to do with being abandoned and physically and mentally hurt by people I didn't know or knew hated me. I am a slightly anxious person so I don't know if it's to do with this, but I just want it to stop so I can feel safe again.
Don't just go to any "imam" or "raaqi" just because they look like one with a beard and thobe and hat and they look "religious". There are many fake one's and deviants with incorrect aqeedah or magicians. Make sure people vouch for the person and they are upon the correct 'aqeedah of ahlus sunnah. Ruqya is 99% the Qur'an. As the Qur'an is a shifa'. If the "raaqi" starts asking about the names of your family/parents or asks for you to buy something or get something, or anything weird or tells you to do anything weird or extremely questionable(authobilla), then this man is a kaafir/murtad(non-muslim/apostate)| magician and you should kick him outside of your house.

Or you can go to a masjid that is upon manhajus salafiyyah and well-known and trustworthy such as East London Mosque or Finsbury Park Mosque(london) Green Lane Mosque(birmingham) etc. I know many raaqis from there and people. These places are good.
Last edited by Gold DInar; 4 weeks ago
syrup.02
Badges: 15
Report 4 weeks ago
going to a gp and an imam arent mutually exclusive...do both
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
OP its ramadan and its the best time to pray and get closer to Allah.
Notnek
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Are you solely looking for an Islamic response to your question? If you are then I'll ask to get your thread moved.
grebnesieH
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Notnek)
You can't prove/disprove the existence of anything completely. You would probably say that fairies, dragons and the tooth fairy "aren't real" but you can't prove it 100%.
You havent had any experiences with them so it's natural for you to not think they are real. But I know they are.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Talk to your GP, they will be able to refer you to secondary services if needed and can refer you for therapy etc
CuriosityYay
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Its not safe to directly communicate with them if you have no experience
No one said to communicate with Jin. That is haram. Communicate with Allah and only he will help you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (176)
32.18%
The paper was reasonable (270)
49.36%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
10.97%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
7.5%

Watched Threads