chakshita
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Right, so I went through the past papers for business and wrote down the topics which have come up, based on this, you could predict some topics which haven't come up at all, to make an appearance. Check below:hello:
Last edited by chakshita; 3 years ago
chakshita
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Name:  business predictions1.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  73.4 KBName:  business predictions2.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  87.9 KB
Last edited by chakshita; 3 years ago
Chardz
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
This is so useful, Thankyou very much
(Original post by chakshita)
Name:  business predictions1.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  73.4 KBName:  business predictions2.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  87.9 KB
chakshita
Rep:
No worries good luck for friday
(Original post by Chardz)
This is so useful, Thankyou very much
cxnt123
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Do you have any idea's on some topics that may come up? Honestly, I trust your judgement and predictions more than mine due to this list alone. Please help me lol
Right, so I went through the past papers for business and wrote down the topics which have come up, based on this, you could predict some topics which haven't come up at all, to make an appearance. Check below:hello:
samwright11_x
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
any predictions
MrGarlicBreadBoi
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
In 2018, I noticed they focused on Theme 1. Maybe they'll have more emphasis on Theme 4 tomorrow?
JohRyan
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Polycentric/Ethnocentric

Maybe the marketing mix
Trading blocs
Thnvig
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
How was the paper?
MrGarlicBreadBoi
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Timing was a bit crap, otherwise alright. You?
(Original post by Thnvig)
How was the paper?
Thnvig
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yh time was an issue and that stock market flotation thats it really
(Original post by MrGarlicBreadBoi)
Timing was a bit crap, otherwise alright. You?
Fredtheb
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Badly worded 4 marker the stock market one screwed me up; but was a fair paper
chakshita
Rep:
What did you guys put for the 2nd 4marker where it asked to use extract D to answer the question with the secondary market research.
janellelamptey
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What did you guys put for the 2nd 4marker where it asked to use extract D to answer the question with the secondary market research.
said it was out of date cos it was comparing extract D to the E which was 2019/20 figure and extract D was from 2016
Fredtheb
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by janellelamptey)
said it was out of date cos it was comparing extract D to the E which was 2019/20 figure and extract D was from 2016
That but also said it only showed number of consumers; didn’t show specific coffee tastes or preferences
Thnvig
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yh I talked about that it was out of date also
Riduwan
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Does anyone have any business alevel edexcel theme 3 and 2 resources like notes or anything will be much appreciated
MrGarlicBreadBoi
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
RIP, I didn't even notice that it was out of date
Thnvig
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Any predictions for the next paper?
Thnvig
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Getrevising is a good website to find people's notes. I used it.
(Original post by Riduwan)
Does anyone have any business alevel edexcel theme 3 and 2 resources like notes or anything will be much appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads