Does this mean he hasn't been on WhatsApp since yesterday?

Watch
Spiralweb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
His last seen is yesterday at 12pm. Does that mean he hasn't used WhatsApp since?
grebnesieH
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Unless he has blocked you, then yes.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't stalk someone's online times. It'll drive you mad.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Spiralweb)
His last seen is yesterday at 12pm. Does that mean he hasn't used WhatsApp since?
Yes. So you can safely assume that if you've sent him a message that he isn't coming online and just ignoring it, he just hasn't used WhatsApp in a day. Remember people can be busy, WhatsApp can often not deliver messages for days after they were sent, WhatsApp doesn't always give notifications.
Spiralweb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by King Leonidas)
Unless he has blocked you, then yes.
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Yes. So you can safely assume that if you've sent him a message that he isn't coming online and just ignoring it, he just hasn't used WhatsApp in a day. Remember people can be busy, WhatsApp can often not deliver messages for days after they were sent, WhatsApp doesn't always give notifications.
As I can see his last seen, his profile picture and my messages have 2 grey ticks, can I assume I'm not blocked?
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Spiralweb)
As I can see his last seen, his profile picture and my messages have 2 grey ticks, can I assume I'm not blocked?
Yes I think so - he just hasn't read your messages. By the way you're sounding borderline stalkery so maybe take a step back and try not to obsess.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (292)
84.64%
No (53)
15.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise