The Student Room Group

Curious about dt....

So since it’s 50% for coursework and 50% for exam what grade would someone need to get in exam to pass coursework if they completely failed it might want to do DT! But I’m not good at coursework lol!
what year are you in? i'm doing dt and i'm in year 11 honestly idk i mean i did reeeeeeally well on my coursework (surprisingly) so i can help you with that if you want... but like with exam if you get over 70% think you should be alright...dw
Just make sure you've aced the exam and it will probably average to a pass. I've done really well on the coursework (for me atleast) But i'm gonna fail the exam since we haven't even finished core, I'm just hoping that it averages out alright to a 4 since i've been getting 2/3 in the mocks
Reply 3
Yeah I’m in year 11 aswell but I did really bad on coursework I think I got like a 2 ( I know I’m dumb) but I was just wondering what percentage I would need in the exam to get a 4 if I got a U just so I can secure a good mark with the mentality that this is all or nothing.
Original post by emacsrose
Just make sure you've aced the exam and it will probably average to a pass. I've done really well on the coursework (for me atleast) But i'm gonna fail the exam since we haven't even finished core, I'm just hoping that it averages out alright to a 4 since i've been getting 2/3 in the mocks

Original post by Jεss Lγnη
what year are you in? i'm doing dt and i'm in year 11 honestly idk i mean i did reeeeeeally well on my coursework (surprisingly) so i can help you with that if you want... but like with exam if you get over 70% think you should be alright...dw

Quick Reply

Latest