Accomodation in york Watch

Nbuckley2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi All,

I’m moving back home from York because I’ve swapped courses and desperately need to find someone to take my room in a house.

The house is absolutely gorgeous - it’s a terraced house in the centre of York, with good sized bedrooms and a small garden. It’s ten minutes walk from YSJ but also has a parking space available for anyone who would go to Uni Of and could drive.

It’s sharing with 2 boys and 2 girls all second years who are all genuinely lovely and lots of fun and very tidy! I’m honestly really sad I’m not living with them anymore because I know it’ll be such a fun house.

This would be perfect for people of all years including first as as I say they’re a sociable bunch and houses are usually more homely than halls anyway!

It’s £118 a week including unlimited electricity water etc. There’s also a deposit of £375.

Attachment 820398Attachment 820400Attachment 820402

Please let me know ASAP if you’re interested!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Nbuckley2; 1 month ago
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (134)
73.22%
Jeremy Hunt (49)
26.78%

Watched Threads