The Student Room Group

Help with transfering Universities

I'm looking to change universities after i complete my foundation year. I was in contact with the universities im looking to apply to and said i need to apply through UCAS. However, I still haven't told the university that i am doing my foundation year in that i intend to change to a different uni.
I also need my uni's 'buzzword' to apply through UCAS as well.

has anyone else has changed or is changing universities this year? if so, how did you get past the 'buzzword' verification and also did you write up a new personal statement? (i asked UCAS and they said i could use my old one, but im going to be applying with my foundation year score as my qualification and my statement is about my A levels)
Original post by usehername1
I'm looking to change universities after i complete my foundation year. I was in contact with the universities im looking to apply to and said i need to apply through UCAS. However, I still haven't told the university that i am doing my foundation year in that i intend to change to a different uni.
I also need my uni's 'buzzword' to apply through UCAS as well.

has anyone else has changed or is changing universities this year? if so, how did you get past the 'buzzword' verification and also did you write up a new personal statement? (i asked UCAS and they said i could use my old one, but im going to be applying with my foundation year score as my qualification and my statement is about my A levels)

Most universities will not have a buzzword. Apply as an individual.

You should update your PS. The first post in the Transfer FAQ thread at the top of the applications, clearing and ucas forum explains what you need to do
Reply 2
Alright, thank you :smile:
Original post by PQ
Most universities will not have a buzzword. Apply as an individual.

You should update your PS. The first post in the Transfer FAQ thread at the top of the applications, clearing and ucas forum explains what you need to do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending