Too Late To Apply For Student Finance? Watch

Random234
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I need to make a student bank account and the student finance deadline is 24th may, will I automatically be able to use my student bank account before then or is it too late?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Random234)
I need to make a student bank account and the student finance deadline is 24th may, will I automatically be able to use my student bank account before then or is it too late?
You can apply for student finance without providing a bank account. You just need to provide your bank account details in August
Random234
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
You can apply for student finance without providing a bank account. You just need to provide your bank account details in August
I’ve made an account with student finance and I need to provide the account details for the account I’d like my money to be transferred to
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I’ve made an account with student finance and I need to provide the account details for the account I’d like my money to be transferred to
You should be able to skip that step or put in your current account details (doesn't need to be a student account)

Banks wont give you a student account until you start your course.
username2853750
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I've just put in my normal current account. I could open a student bank account (I have an unconditional offer) but I'm living abroad so I need to come come and change my electoral address etc etc. I'm just waiting until September/October to make a student bank account and I'll transfer my money over. I assume you already have a bank account, just put those in and then you can change the details later. Or just open a student bank account if you have offers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate