The Student Room Group

Help with GCSE paper

The last question I remember doing in my Chemistry paper was a moles gas pressure question before I met a completely blank page with no writing on. There was no box, no "do not write on this page" or "turn over". Nothing. However, I found out the day after there were questions after that I did not see. I checked over the paper 4 times and yeah. I suppose there were either pages missing or I was being a bit of a knob but there was still that completely blank page. Is there anything I can do?

Also does anyone know what was on the page after that question?
Are u sure there was nothing after that moles page??
I think the best thing to do would be to tell one of the teachers at your school, maybe the person in charge or exams or the education officer? And see what they can do
Reply 3
Thank you guys for your replies. There was a blank page after that question and apparently there were more questions after. I'm not sure if I was being a knob and didn't turn over but I checked over like 4 times and yeah. But there shouldn't have really been a completely blank page should there? If I had no turned over then am I still completely accountable as there was nothing there to indicate that there were more questions?
Reply 4
I've also spoken to my exam officer and she said to go take a look at the paper first which my teacher has been given but she's a scary ass lady though so yeah lmao
Reply 5
Sorry I'm new to this whole studentroom thing. Didn't realise I can directly reply to comments lmao. My responses are above. Sorry lmao
Original post by RIP_MR.STARK
I think the best thing to do would be to tell one of the teachers at your school, maybe the person in charge or exams or the education officer? And see what they can do
Lol it’s fine, hope it gets sorted out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest