AQA Psychology A Levels 16 marks attachment

Watch
cristinavrr98
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I wrote about Romanian orphans and Harlow. I linked them to the question and made them seem as relevant as possible. Would they give me any marks? The question was on early attachment and its influence on childhood or adulthood.
Soggyy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I wrote about Shaffer's love quiz as that related to adulthood and was a safe obvious bet. I then wrote about Bowlby's 44 thieves and made SURE I emphasised the link between psychological damage and how it affected relationships due to lack of empathy. It was a weird question. I don't think Harlow is at all credible unfortunately, Romanian Orphans is a stretch but you could get a few marks from it.
gabrielladdd
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I wrote about Romanian attachment studies as well, using Rutter’s research and talking about disinhibited attachment and mental retardation and then included the Hazen and Shaver love quiz but I’m sure Harlow will be credit worthy if you talked about the neglect they showed when they became adults etc?
cristinavrr98
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I wrote about the effects on their adulthood like not being able to cradle their babies, to form attachment bonds with other monkeys and to mate. The link was there but as you said it may be a bit stretched
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (250)
34.01%
No (485)
65.99%

Watched Threads