The Student Room Group

Emailing firm choice on results day if miss grade but 1 or 2

If I dont get my grades for my Cf choice would there be an option where i would be able to phone them up and ask/try and make them change there mind, as I am better in person than on paper. I really want to try and avoid going to my Ci as it is not ideally what I want to do or a place that I want to study the only reason it is my Ci is becouse my tutor thought it was a good place and I cant put a place that has higher grade requirements as my Ci. So I guess what I am asking is there a way of phoning my Cf up on results day to see if they can change there minds about my application.
If a university rejects you there is no point in ringing them with sob story's. They wont change their mind. They will have had results in advance and considered whether to consider you with your grades or put the place in clearance. Universities often accept 1 or maybe 2 dropped grades. The only exception would be genuine extenuating circumstances that can be backed up by documentary evidence. They will not just change their minds because you consider yourself a good talker.
Original post by Random_pig1
If I dont get my grades for my Cf choice would there be an option where i would be able to phone them up and ask/try and make them change there mind, as I am better in person than on paper. I really want to try and avoid going to my Ci as it is not ideally what I want to do or a place that I want to study the only reason it is my Ci is becouse my tutor thought it was a good place and I cant put a place that has higher grade requirements as my Ci. So I guess what I am asking is there a way of phoning my Cf up on results day to see if they can change there minds about my application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending