Fosbourne85
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys,
I guess I just need some advice.
Basically I’m thinking of studying English Spanish and psychology.
My teacher asked me whether I wanted to do triple science and I said yes which now I regret . Obviously I don’t need sciences for a levels but I feel with the grades I know I’m going to get I’m going to look stupid as my teacher himself said I need to fight for the grades but the sciences I’ve done so bad I know I’ve done really bad and will do bad on paper 2 as I haven’t finished the content due to bad teaching.
For the 2019 papers I feel like the stuff is not science but like common sense and using knowledge so I’m going to do real bad for physics on Wednesday.
Tomorrow I’m doing maths which I’m really bad at and I shed a tear today to my teacher who knows how hard working I am and said to do at least one hour of maths and then have the rest of the evening to myself and that she doesn’t care what grade I get, just that she’ll be proud whatever, but obviously part of me still wants to get the best grade so that’s why I feel stressed. But also I’m starting to not care as I’m so tired and don’t need all subjects.
Thanks for reading such a long post, I just wanted to get some things of my chest.
Any advice of how to feel, cope etc and whether I should worry so much.
Thanks 🙂
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Fosbourne85)
Hey guys,
I guess I just need some advice.
Basically I’m thinking of studying English Spanish and psychology.
My teacher asked me whether I wanted to do triple science and I said yes which now I regret . Obviously I don’t need sciences for a levels but I feel with the grades I know I’m going to get I’m going to look stupid as my teacher himself said I need to fight for the grades but the sciences I’ve done so bad I know I’ve done really bad and will do bad on paper 2 as I haven’t finished the content due to bad teaching.
For the 2019 papers I feel like the stuff is not science but like common sense and using knowledge so I’m going to do real bad for physics on Wednesday.
Tomorrow I’m doing maths which I’m really bad at and I shed a tear today to my teacher who knows how hard working I am and said to do at least one hour of maths and then have the rest of the evening to myself and that she doesn’t care what grade I get, just that she’ll be proud whatever, but obviously part of me still wants to get the best grade so that’s why I feel stressed. But also I’m starting to not care as I’m so tired and don’t need all subjects.
Thanks for reading such a long post, I just wanted to get some things of my chest.
Any advice of how to feel, cope etc and whether I should worry so much.
Thanks 🙂
Dont overcomplicate and dont waste limited energy.

Focus on the exam in front of you and do your best. If you need to you can retake.

Which A levels you can do will depend on GCSE, so if you do well in certain subjects you can and if you dont then you wont be able to and it will take care of itself without you needing to worry. Six weeks focus and hard work then you can sleep, mess about , worry or whatever youd like after the exams. Worrying doesnt score marks, so just do your best each day , dont mistime and read the questions carefully. Dont forget to get a good nights sleep.
G luck, just try your best.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (11)
78.57%
I don't have everything I need (3)
21.43%

Watched Threads