The Student Room Group

What's my sister's problem?

So I watch horror documentaries in the night and get scared in my bedroom. I've been sleeping on my bed for 16 years since I moved house(I'm 29 now). I never once slept on the floor. I went to my father, I'll get the quilt and pillows and I'll sleep on the floor in your (my father's) room. My sister shouted and said "why"? "I've got a bed". She's also on £33k a year management job for the last 2.5 years and she's demanding £185 back saying I want it back "now, now, now" to dad.

Scroll to see replies

Are you high as ****? What the hell are you even saying?
I've read this 4 times and I still don't have a clue what you're saying.
Reply 3
She's demanding that I don't sleep on the floor in my father's room, it's not she to tell me what to do? She's ordering me to sleep on the bed.
Now I think I understand. She's saying that she doesn't mind sleeping on the floor even though she has her own bed, while her sister is demanding to know why she's sleeping on the floor, and also that she's stingy and is demanding money from her father. Best I could make of this post lol
Original post by MinaBee
Original post by Anonymous
She's demanding that I don't sleep on the floor in my father's room, it's not she to tell me what to do? She's ordering me to sleep on the bed.

why wouldnt you sleep on the bed...? and what has £185 got to do with this
Reply 6
No I want to sleep on the floor and she's shouting "I've got a bed" why do I want to sleep on the floor for? It's not like she owns me? I'm entitled to sleep on the floor in my father's bedroom if I want.
She's basically saying her sister is a ***** and she wants to know why.. Maybe the answer is... she just is? lol
Original post by mnot
why wouldnt you sleep on the bed...? and what has £185 got to do with this
Attachment not found
Yeah I’m not understanding also ...
So I watch horror documentaries in the night and get scared in my bedroom. I've been sleeping on my bed for 16 years since I moved house(I'm 29 now). I never once slept on the floor. I went to my father, I'll get the quilt and pillows and I'll sleep on the floor in your (my father's) room. My sister shouted and said "why"? "I've got a bed". She's also on £33k a year management job for the last 2.5 years and she's demanding £185 back saying I want it back "now, now, now" to dad.
Sound to me like your sister has got a lousy personality and an attitude problem with her closest relatives.
But you are too old to be wasting your time squabbling with her or obsessing over her actions.
Leave her to it and avoid unnecessary hassle.
We the £33k for 2.5 years, my dad owes her £185 and she's demanding it back.
We the £33k for 2.5 years, my dad owes her £185 and she's demanding it back.

So he should give it back to her. What has your sleeping on the floor got to do with it?

hmmm...
Original post by Samsam2019
Are you high as ****? What the hell are you even saying?

Original post by MinaBee

ah! thought it was just meeee lmaoooo. cos i was drinking and i smoke a lot. yay, im good.

this is actually ****ing art, that's what this is. literally nothing connects. it's amazing really.
Original post by londonmyst
Sound to me like your sister has got a lousy personality and an attitude problem with her closest relatives.
But you are too old to be wasting your time squabbling with her or obsessing over her actions.
Leave her to it and avoid unnecessary hassle.

wot
Original post by Bang Outta Order
this is actually ****ing art, that's what this is. literally nothing connects. it's amazing really.

am creasing reading this
Original post by mnot
am creasing reading this

its true though lol its like when u hear people tweaking on drugs, if you actually listen to them, it's amazing. they tell 5 stories inside of one.
Just had a re-read of this as its comedy gold.

But your 29 years old, still living at home and sleeping on the floor of your dads bedroom rather than your own bed (which you've only had for the last 16 years, so you didn't have a bed till you were 13?) because you get scared from horror documentaries.
And your mad at your sister because she wants the money thats shes owed from your dad and is suggesting you sleep in a bed rather than your Dads bedroom floor.

Mate, you have a lot to sort out, nothing about this is normal, quite frankly i think you need some support or counseling, it sounds like your sister actually might be a rational person as well maybe listen to her suggestions.

Quick Reply

Latest