What's my sister's problem? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I watch horror documentaries in the night and get scared in my bedroom. I've been sleeping on my bed for 16 years since I moved house(I'm 29 now). I never once slept on the floor. I went to my father, I'll get the quilt and pillows and I'll sleep on the floor in your (my father's) room. My sister shouted and said "why"? "I've got a bed". She's also on £33k a year management job for the last 2.5 years and she's demanding £185 back saying I want it back "now, now, now" to dad.
Samsam2019
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you high as ****? What the hell are you even saying?
MinaBee
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've read this 4 times and I still don't have a clue what you're saying.
Anonymous #1
She's demanding that I don't sleep on the floor in my father's room, it's not she to tell me what to do? She's ordering me to sleep on the bed.
Samsam2019
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Now I think I understand. She's saying that she doesn't mind sleeping on the floor even though she has her own bed, while her sister is demanding to know why she's sleeping on the floor, and also that she's stingy and is demanding money from her father. Best I could make of this post lol
(Original post by MinaBee)
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
She's demanding that I don't sleep on the floor in my father's room, it's not she to tell me what to do? She's ordering me to sleep on the bed.
why wouldnt you sleep on the bed...? and what has £185 got to do with this
Anonymous #1
No I want to sleep on the floor and she's shouting "I've got a bed" why do I want to sleep on the floor for? It's not like she owns me? I'm entitled to sleep on the floor in my father's bedroom if I want.
Samsam2019
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She's basically saying her sister is a ***** and she wants to know why.. Maybe the answer is... she just is? lol
(Original post by mnot)
why wouldnt you sleep on the bed...? and what has £185 got to do with this
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Attached files
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah I’m not understanding also ...
So I watch horror documentaries in the night and get scared in my bedroom. I've been sleeping on my bed for 16 years since I moved house(I'm 29 now). I never once slept on the floor. I went to my father, I'll get the quilt and pillows and I'll sleep on the floor in your (my father's) room. My sister shouted and said "why"? "I've got a bed". She's also on £33k a year management job for the last 2.5 years and she's demanding £185 back saying I want it back "now, now, now" to dad.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sound to me like your sister has got a lousy personality and an attitude problem with her closest relatives.
But you are too old to be wasting your time squabbling with her or obsessing over her actions.
Leave her to it and avoid unnecessary hassle.
Anonymous #1
We the £33k for 2.5 years, my dad owes her £185 and she's demanding it back.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
We the £33k for 2.5 years, my dad owes her £185 and she's demanding it back.
So he should give it back to her. What has your sleeping on the floor got to do with it?
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hmmm...
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Samsam2019)
Are you high as ****? What the hell are you even saying?
(Original post by MinaBee)
ah! thought it was just meeee lmaoooo. cos i was drinking and i smoke a lot. yay, im good.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
this is actually ****ing art, that's what this is. literally nothing connects. it's amazing really.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Sound to me like your sister has got a lousy personality and an attitude problem with her closest relatives.
But you are too old to be wasting your time squabbling with her or obsessing over her actions.
Leave her to it and avoid unnecessary hassle.
wot
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
this is actually ****ing art, that's what this is. literally nothing connects. it's amazing really.
am creasing reading this
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mnot)
am creasing reading this
its true though lol its like when u hear people tweaking on drugs, if you actually listen to them, it's amazing. they tell 5 stories inside of one.
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just had a re-read of this as its comedy gold.

But your 29 years old, still living at home and sleeping on the floor of your dads bedroom rather than your own bed (which you've only had for the last 16 years, so you didn't have a bed till you were 13?) because you get scared from horror documentaries.
And your mad at your sister because she wants the money thats shes owed from your dad and is suggesting you sleep in a bed rather than your Dads bedroom floor.

Mate, you have a lot to sort out, nothing about this is normal, quite frankly i think you need some support or counseling, it sounds like your sister actually might be a rational person as well maybe listen to her suggestions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (177)
32.24%
The paper was reasonable (271)
49.36%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
10.93%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
7.47%

Watched Threads