Answered complete wrong questions in RE GCSE

Watch
Canuru
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
We were told at the start of the exam to only pick two themes, as this was my first GCSE i was very anxious, and passing RS has always been a goal of mine, i revised literally all day for the past week. There was i believe 6 themes on the book, then another theme on marks gospel, instead of doing two themes and then going to marks gospel like everyone else, i answered 5 of the themes, 3000 words (i did it on keyboard) and i was thinking how does anyone complete this, each theme has a 12 mark, 5 mark, 4 mark, 2 mark and 1 mark question, but anyways i ran out of time i believe on the 6th theme, having no time to start marks gospel, i have wrote 6 themes out of 2 needed and no marks gospel, my friends told me they can only mark the 2 themes, and nothing else, meaning i have basically failed as more than half the paper is marks gospel, which nothing is written on, i've been really stressed out about this and i don't know what to do, is there any alternative aqa could mark or anything at all? literally anything!!!?
username4310824
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't think they can do anything unfortunately. Do you have another RE exam? I would focus on that one and hopefully you'll get a good grade which will pull your overall average up.
Canuru
Rep:
?
(Original post by MinaBee)
I don't think they can do anything unfortunately. Do you have another RE exam? I would focus on that one and hopefully you'll get a good grade which will pull your overall average up.
No i dont have another paper, i took a paper on last monday and i think it went alright, but definetly not enough for me to pass with doing very little markable questions on this paper. Thanks for the reply though, i really ****ed up
yeetouttawindow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no one will ever care about your GCSE RS result except you and thats today and maybe a couple hours on results day. no one cares about my grade or everyone elses who ever studied it
Canuru
Rep:
?
(Original post by steamed-hams)
no one will ever care about your GCSE RS result except you and thats today and maybe a couple hours on results day. no one cares about my grade or everyone elses who ever studied it
im aware rs isn't the most important subject, however i wanted to pass because at this point im gonna struggle to get into a sixth form, if i fail this i would have to pass every other gcse as i dropped spanish because i switched schools in year 9, and my previous school did french so it was too difficult. i just needed to pass this as an extra gcse, appreciate you though <3
Abdullah071002
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How much do you think overall grade boundaries will change this year. I think they might go up but i don't know

(Original post by MinaBee)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (181)
14.35%
I'm not sure (59)
4.68%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (369)
29.26%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.93%
I'm not a current university student (615)
48.77%

Watched Threads