Not ready for Maths exam tomorrow what should I do? Watch

Harw12
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am aiming for atleast a C and I have an AS level mathematics exam tomorrow and am planning on staying up tonight to revise but I have 2 choices. I can either watch all exam solutions videos or I can go through a booklet and do questions. It tells you how to do each question and goes through all the topics. What do you guys think is more effective?
username4704750
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Harw12)
I am aiming for atleast a C and I have an AS level mathematics exam tomorrow and am planning on staying up tonight to revise but I have 2 choices. I can either watch all exam solutions videos or I can go through a booklet and do questions. It tells you how to do each question and goes through all the topics. What do you guys think is more effective?
booklet
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
kazim323
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what do you think you got for paper 1?
(Original post by Harw12)
Harw12
Rep:
?
Probebly an A
I answered all the questions except 1 4 marker and hardly struggled but who knows
(Original post by kazim323)
what do you think you got for paper 1?
Oli9050
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don’t stay up all night. Go to bed.

Nothing you do tonight will be remembered for the exam and you’ll most likely perform badly in the exam if you don’t have any slesp
Harw12
Rep:
?
I slept until now since I got home from school so I should be fine
(Original post by Oli9050)
Don’t stay up all night. Go to bed.

Nothing you do tonight will be remembered for the exam and you’ll most likely perform badly in the exam if you don’t have any slesp
LVTS
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I do foundation Maths and it's only GCSE, not A-Level. But I would suggest that you do the book. The more practice that you do, the more chance you have of remembering the process of answering each question. But if you're stuck on a questions and don't know how to answer it then I would watch the solution for it and then attempt the question. Good luck!
Luna_123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Lol same can’t sleep coz all I’m thinking about is the exam rip
username3684286
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What board do u do
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Harw12
Rep:
?
Edexcel
(Original post by Ronessi100)
What board do u do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (177)
32.24%
The paper was reasonable (271)
49.36%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
10.93%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
7.47%

Watched Threads