idontevenknow77
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
i have both my maths and geography exam tomorrow and i left revision to late i am really worried about it i tried all day to revise but maths is so hard and so many case studies etc.. for geog any advice?
username4426374
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Get some sleep now and revise as much as you can in the morning. Good luck! 🙂
Hiro2468
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm in the same position and so far I'm just rewriting rubbish from the revision guide and praying it stays in my head
idontevenknow77
Rep:
?
sounds best thankyou for the advice
(Original post by Steve445)
Get some sleep now and revise as much as you can in the morning. Good luck! 🙂
idontevenknow77
Rep:
?
same im dreading it i can only focus on one subject at a time which is geog and not maths but i wish u the best of luck!
(Original post by Hiro2468)
I'm in the same position and so far I'm just rewriting rubbish from the revision guide and praying it stays in my head
jackbus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Its been 4 years since I did gcse geography. But all I did was day before going over relevant case studies supporting theory. Worked out for me on my papers i got 150/150 and 140/150.

Either way good luck, try not to stress it doesn't help before, during or after the exam. Just chill you will find it easier to take in information that way.
Hiro2468
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by idontevenknow77)
same im dreading it i can only focus on one subject at a time which is geog and not maths but i wish u the best of luck!
Same good luck! (>~< ) I'm neglecting maths for Geography which is risky because maths is one of my worst subjects. If it makes you feel better I've only barely completed just one topic for Geog (T^T )
idontevenknow77
Rep:
?
thankyou for the advice and so far all i know are the case studies i have 6 to learn. hopefully i do better than i think anyway once its done tomorrow i can forget about it and if need be i can resit, thanks again
(Original post by jackbus)
Its been 4 years since I did gcse geography. But all I did was day before going over relevant case studies supporting theory. Worked out for me on my papers i got 150/150 and 140/150.

Either way good luck, try not to stress it doesn't help before, during or after the exam. Just chill you will find it easier to take in information that way.
idontevenknow77
Rep:
?
Same good luck! (>~< ) I'm neglecting maths for Geography which is risky because maths is one of my worst subjects. If it makes you feel better I've only barely completed just one topic for Geog (T^T )
haha lets hope we both do better than we think ill let you know how it goes tomorrow hope all is well!
jackbus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
thankyou for the advice and so far all i know are the case studies i have 6 to learn. hopefully i do better than i think anyway once its done tomorrow i can forget about it and if need be i can resit, thanks again
sounds like you will do fine. Just do what i still do after exam. Mind wipe forget the exam, the content the lot.
idontevenknow77
Rep:
?
thankyou been really helpful feel alot calmer now
(Original post by jackbus)
sounds like you will do fine. Just do what i still do after exam. Mind wipe forget the exam, the content the lot.
idontevenknow77
Rep:
?
your right im of now

(Original post by spectre01)
Just get off tsr and go to sleep because bad sleep will reduce your ability to concentrate in the exam
Hiro2468
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Okay it's morning now and I still have 4 topics to revise before my maths exam (>_< ) I pray the 8 mark questions will be okay
idontevenknow77
Rep:
?
i didnt do any maths revision found it okay not the best though yet geography was much easier than expected how do you feel you have done?
Okay it's morning now and I still have 4 topics to revise before my maths exam (>_< ) I pray the 8 mark questions will be okay
sqrt of 5
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i didnt do any maths revision found it okay not the best though yet geography was much easier than expected how do you feel you have done?
what exam board for geo? i did ocr and it was quite easy
Mzhax
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i have both my maths and geography exam tomorrow and i left revision to late i am really worried about it i tried all day to revise but maths is so hard and so many case studies etc.. for geog any advice?
same revised geography and maths 1 day before failed both! well geography was alright but i did a developing country wen it was emerging or developing😒
idontevenknow77
Rep:
?
gcse higher tier geography for ccea
(Original post by sqrt of 5)
what exam board for geo? i did ocr and it was quite easy
idontevenknow77
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mzhax)
same revised geography and maths 1 day before failed both! well geography was alright but i did a developing country wen it was emerging or developing😒
your not alone ill be definitely re sitting my maths and geography wasnt to bad
Flower78
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How'd you find it?
Flower78
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How did you find it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (71)
37.57%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (19)
10.05%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.35%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (47)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
13.23%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed