Psychology 16 marker attachment?? Watch

Idill1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
The question asked about the influence of early attachment on children/ adult relationships???
I wrote about maternal deprivation and bowlbys 44 thieves study is this correct??
r.a99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
nope
you were meant to write about things such as Wilson et al : he gave questionnaires to 7-11 year old kids.
also you could have talked about the internal working model and Hazan and Shavers love quiz study
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
r.a99
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by r.a99)
nope
you were meant to write about things such as Wilson et al : he gave questionnaires to 7-11 year old kids.
also you could have talked about the internal working model and Hazan and Shavers love quiz study
(Original post by r.a99)
nope
but as long as you justify your answer then I dont see why you shouldn't get Mark's.
Ibtimozzz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well what she has written is kind of related to the question so i dont see why not, the questions was regarding about early attachments influences and that is maternal deprivation due to separation of mother at critical stages
(Original post by r.a99)
nope
r.a99
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ibtimozzz)
Well what she has written is kind of related to the question so i dont see why not, the questions was regarding about early attachments influences and that is maternal deprivation due to separation of mother at critical stages
if it was only asking about the effects of deprivation then yeah it would have been fine.
but it wasnt, it was asking about the effects of deprivation on adult relationships etc. so you cant just write about Bowlbys maternal deprivation theory - theres not enough to write about.
Alenko333
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I didnt put hazan and shaver in my A01 but in my A03 will i get marked down for this or??? because the question said discuss research... would i love marks coz in my A01 i talked about kern and attachment types bullying and stuff
TellMeWhy123232
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i didn't even answer it ffs anyone else majorly run out of time the paper was so weird compared to others in past
Alenko333
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Im` sorry to hear that. i heard a lot of people missed questions. however, thank you for dropping grade boundaries lol
(Original post by TellMeWhy123232)
i didn't even answer it ffs anyone else majorly run out of time the paper was so weird compared to others in past
nightisdark
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I did Bowlby’s maternal deprivation but linked it to his overall theory of attachment and how this linked to the internal working model (supported by Hazan and Schaffer) and therefore how his affected later relationships.
TellMeWhy123232
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Alenko333)
Im` sorry to hear that. i heard a lot of people missed questions. however, thank you for dropping grade boundaries lol
I’m sure people missed the equivalent anyway but in 8 marker form so I don’t reallt care that much, how did u find timing then.
Serbian_2000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The first 10 mins i just sat there staring at the questions, I was scared asf coz they looked hard but i wrote really quickly. I answered all the questions, but yeah time was really limited
(Original post by TellMeWhy123232)
I’m sure people missed the equivalent anyway but in 8 marker form so I don’t reallt care that much, how did u find timing then.
Wright0110
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I did the same as the AO1 would be research then AO3 of evaluating
(Original post by Alenko333)
I didnt put hazan and shaver in my A01 but in my A03 will i get marked down for this or??? because the question said discuss research... would i love marks coz in my A01 i talked about kern and attachment types bullying and stuff
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (274)
31.53%
The paper was reasonable (423)
48.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
12.08%
It was TERRIBLE (67)
7.71%

Watched Threads