The Student Room Group

I need help

I’m suffering deeply with depression and it seems like no one gets it. I have a best boy friend that’s trying to help me and he’s sweet but it seems like everyone around me hates me
Reply 1
What's up? Do you have any exams stressing you out at the moment? Is there anything just going on in general or has it just come on by itself? It's not easy dealing with this kinda stuff so I do hope that it will get better eventually.
Reply 2
No, I’m just very sad lately and Thankyou x
Reply 3
Original post by Aoverall101
No, I’m just very sad lately and Thankyou x

That's the worst kind, I'm sorry to hear that :frown:
Have you tried talking to Childline or Shout? Childline is free to call on 0800 1111 at any time of the day. Shout is also free to use and you can text them on 85258 at any time of the day too. They'll likely be much more better for helping you deal with this :smile:

Hope you feel better soon!
Reply 4
Thankyou so much❤️ I’ve got an appointment for the doctors soon to talk about it more and I’ll definitely be texting and calling shout and childline💕 Thankyou so much😊
Hey,
please go see a gp, they can help you. In the meantime exercise regularily, eat well and tell people how you feel. If you ever feel like you may be a danger to yourself seek help immediately. It always gets better, though it seems impossible now. However bad your problems are, however horrible you feel now, it will always get better. I promise.
Reply 6
Okay Thankyou x I have an appointment booked about it and stuff but u have trouble opening up to people x
Original post by Aoverall101
Okay Thankyou x I have an appointment booked about it and stuff but u have trouble opening up to people x

I know there isn't always a reason for depression, but if you want to tell us about anything that's troubling you and perhaps causing these negative feelings, I'd love to offer some perspective. Only if you're comfortable doing that though x
Reply 8
Thankyou xx I think it’s partially friendships and also my anxiety disorder

Quick Reply

Latest