SQA Assignment Query HELP Watch

sophia27801
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey guys, so as you all know the assignment projects for Advanced Higher were submitted a few weeks ago to SQA. When I handed my assignment in, a couple of pages were single sided, pages 1 to 9 namely, and the rest were double sided, from 9 to 27 I think. Might sound like a silly worry, but I’m worried the marker won’t even notice that the rest of the pages are double sided. And of course this means I’ll lose marks. yes, the pages are all numbered as well. Could someone please give me an insight or at least settle my worry! Thanks so much

EDIT: I should explain why the first few pages were single sided. I had to make some changes to my project, and since time was really short, I had to use a school printer, which only printed single sided. As a result, the first pages were single sided and the rest double sided.
Last edited by sophia27801; 4 weeks ago
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sophia27801)
Hey guys, so as you all know the assignment projects for Advanced Higher were submitted a few weeks ago to SQA. When I handed my assignment in, a couple of pages were single sided, pages 1 to 9 namely, and the rest were double sided, from 9 to 27 I think. Might sound like a silly worry, but I’m worried the marker won’t even notice that the rest of the pages are double sided. And of course this means I’ll lose marks. yes, the pages are all numbered as well. Could someone please give me an insight or at least settle my worry! Thanks so much

EDIT: I should explain why the first few pages were single sided. I had to make some changes to my project, and since time was really short, I had to use a school printer, which only printed single sided. As a result, the first pages were single sided and the rest double sided.
Don't worry, it will be absolutely fine- they'll notice that sentences don't follow on from each other/bits are missing...Even in the unlikely worst case scenario that they didn't notice, and your mark came back lower than expected, a clerical check or marking review could be requested to double check the marker hasn't missed anything. As I said, it's unlikely you'd need to do that though- hope this helps
sophia27801
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thank you so so much! You’re the best!!
(Original post by Labrador99)
Don't worry, it will be absolutely fine- they'll notice that sentences don't follow on from each other/bits are missing...Even in the unlikely worst case scenario that they didn't notice, and your mark came back lower than expected, a clerical check or marking review could be requested to double check the marker hasn't missed anything. As I said, it's unlikely you'd need to do that though- hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
32.65%
The paper was reasonable (308)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (72)
11.41%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
7.13%

Watched Threads