Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I have nightmares too often around 3-5 times a week. These nightmares feel so real to me and every time i die at the end but I have the death experience and then wake up from the nightmare sweating and heart racing. I’ve had these so often that I can go back to sleep but it would happen again and I’ll wake up and hour or two later and happen again and again.

Also would need to mention that I’ve got PTSD, anxiety and depression from a near death experience plus other situations but that doesn’t bother me anymore but yet I dream about it.

Any one with a similar problem?
bfm.mcdermott
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I don't have a problem with nightmares but I have had sleeping problems before caused by anxiety and depression. Have you tried any herbal remedies? Of course, sleeping pills can help but I usually try to avoid meds if I can because I don't want to become dependent.

Have you got a therapist or counsellor who you've told about this? Or your GP?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
The only herbal remedy that helps Is cannabis and that can’t be used here since it’s illegal :/ I have they put me on anti depressants and I had a very bad panic attack on them made me want to kill my self but since going off them it’s better.
(Original post by bfm.mcdermott)
I don't have a problem with nightmares but I have had sleeping problems before caused by anxiety and depression. Have you tried any herbal remedies? Of course, sleeping pills can help but I usually try to avoid meds if I can because I don't want to become dependent.

Have you got a therapist or counsellor who you've told about this? Or your GP?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (9)
20.93%
No (34)
79.07%

Watched Threads