Is it okay for a guy to wear pajamas?

Watch
Poll: Is it okay for a guy to wear pajamas?
YES (19)
90.48%
NO (2)
9.52%
This discussion is closed.
benhockney
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am a male guy, 20, and I wear pajamas to bed every day, whatever the weather. Even boiling hotl I wear full chequered pajamas, within undershirt and boxers. I am also a virgin and non-drinker fyi (not that that is part of the question).
Is it true some people don't even wear a shirt to bed? I couldn't do that.
Last edited by benhockney; 2 years ago
Truflais
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Yeah I don't care.
benhockney
Rep:
Why did you reply if you don't care?
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Yeah I don't care.
Truflais
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by benhockney)
Why did you reply if you don't care?
No no I meant I don't care if a guy wears PJs. It makes no diff to me.
bluemuffin
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Why would it not be okay… haha
username4410950
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I thought that was the norm...
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Of course it's okay. A woman isn't going to laugh at you for wearing PJs to bed.
mnaureen
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I am a male guy, 20, and I wear pajamas to bed every day, whatever the weather. Even boiling hotl I wear full chequered pajamas, within undershirt and boxers. I am also a virgin and non-drinker fyi (not that that is part of the question).
Haha what is a male guy? Anyway, wearing pajamas is completely okay. Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.
yasinyeni
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
sure, why not
woof1012
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
It seems a bit mad to wear full pjamas if it's boiling hot though..
beep4music
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I love checked pyjamas. I wear the same every night as well. (19F)
benhockney
Rep:
What would you wear in boiling hot? Just out of interest.
(Original post by woof1012)
It seems a bit mad to wear full pjamas if it's boiling hot though..
Neha Shukla
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
yes, it is ok..
chem17
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Obviously everyone can wear what they like - but is the importance of nightwear not to be comfortable? You say you wear pyjamas even when boiling hot - is this not uncomfortable? Also why do you feel you couldn’t you go to bed shirtless?
Satanicfaeries
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Weird scenario wearing PJs in boiling weather but each to their own, if you’re happy then it doesn’t really matter
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I think PJs make you feel comfortable and nobody cares what you wear until you are feeling comfortable in it.
Anonymous1502
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
We need more men like you.
username4626084
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
What does that have to do with you being virgin and non-alcoholic?
JayR22
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Wear whatever you want, I wear PJs too. If it's hot, I might be shirtless and just in boxers and or a vest. Commando is fun too.
ZahabiyaK01
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hey, no doubt in that. I have just purchased two pajamas for me from two different websites. It's a great experience that I got. If you want to feel such experience please go to https://pajamaslove.com/ & https://trulypajamas.com/
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (136)
33.66%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.49%
No (109)
26.98%
I'm not sure (52)
12.87%

Watched Threads