How did they get that 2.8?

Eimmanuel
Last edited by Presto; 1 year ago
Teenie2
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The period is 3.0 days, so go along the x axis to 3.0 and up to find the value on the y axis at 2.8
Presto
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Oh God I was taking the fourth day as the third day and it took your comment to realise that the graph started from 1:facepalm:
Thanks!

(Original post by Teenie2)
The period is 3.0 days, so go along the x axis to 3.0 and up to find the value on the y axis at 2.8
Eimmanuel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Presto)
Oh God I was taking the fourth day as the third day and it took your comment to realise that the graph started from 1:facepalm:
Thanks!
I understand that you have gotten the answer. But be careful about the MS. I would not recommend that you read the y-axis value as 2.8 because the line clearly shows it does not cross at 2.8 but above 2.8.
Certain exam boards mark the structured question with some deviations from the MS but they reflected their marking in the examiner reports. MS is just a guidline(s).
Presto
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you so much!
I didn't even notice until you mentioned it
(Original post by Eimmanuel)
I understand that you have gotten the answer. But be careful about the MS. I would not recommend that you read the y-axis value as 2.8 because the line clearly shows it does not cross at 2.8 but above 2.8.
Certain exam boards mark the structured question with some deviations from the MS but they reflected their marking in the examiner reports. MS is just a guidline(s).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (8)
13.79%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (11)
18.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (27)
46.55%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (9)
15.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads