The Student Room Group

My feelings

I dont know how to control dirty thoughts ?
I feel it spoils my day

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I feel it spoils my day

What are they? Why are you feeling guility?
you know it happens to most of the people....but you could try and get yourself to control those thought by meditating or focusing more on something you like..are you doing your exams?
I feel it spoils my day
Reply 3
Yes i have my exams but when i take break or sit idle when m tired i start having this thought.
Original post by Rocky Handsome
you know it happens to most of the people....but you could try and get yourself to control those thought by meditating or focusing more on something you like..are you doing your exams?
Reply 4
Ok look these r not dirty as in disgusting but i get horny feelings i dont want to have these thoughts. I promised myself to not think but i keep on breaking promise and i feel guilty. Plz help me .
Original post by mgi
What are they? Why are you feeling guility?
crack one out
one when you wake
one before u sleep
it
always
helped
me
I feel it spoils my day
Reply 6
I am sorry i dont get u ... cld u plz elaborate
Original post by Largest Bob
crack one out
one when you wake
one before u sleep
it
always
helped
me
Reply 7
Ok look these r not dirty as in disgusting but i get horny feelings i dont want to have these thoughts. I promised myself to not think but i keep on breaking promise and i feel guilty. Plz help me .

But everybody thinks about sex. All sorts of sex. It is not wrong to have horny thoughts. You have hormones. It is natural. Why don't you want to have horny thoughts? You think sex is dirty?
Reply 8
I didnt mean to say sex as dirty but ukw i was too tensed when i posted this. I dont want to think much about it because i promised to myself that i wont think and i m breaking the promise... i feel bad
Original post by mgi
But everybody thinks about sex. All sorts of sex. It is not wrong to have horny thoughts. You have hormones. It is natural. Why don't you want to have horny thoughts? You think sex is dirty?
Reply 9
I didnt mean to say sex as dirty but ukw i was too tensed when i posted this. I dont want to think much about it because i promised to myself that i wont think and i m breaking the promise... i feel bad

Why do you feel bad about horny thoughts?
Long story :colondollar:
Original post by mgi
Why do you feel bad about horny thoughts?
Reply 11
Long story :colondollar:

Tell the story. It probably has some opinions that are not helping you
Ok ty for showing interest.
So when i was younger than now i got into bad friend circle and they were talking about kissing videos like just kissing but we were very young so it was a big thing for us.
My parents said not to get into wrong circle and i knew that they wld never like to know that i watched that kind of video at that age i was like 9 or 10. I felt bad so i promised myself to not watch these videos.
Then later ppl talked about sex and i again got curious coz i was unaware and wanted to know wat it was so i googled. My father got to know and he was upset i felt bad so i promised to not think this and i wasnt aware about masturbating till lon time and i thought its bad so i promised ... not to do that and now u see i cant fulfill even a promise. Also i hvnt told my bf about these things we r dating for almost 1 year. I feel ao very guilty
Original post by mgi
Tell the story. It probably has some opinions that are not helping you

get a boyfriend..it;ll all go away:colone:
Reply 14
Ok ty for showing interest.
So when i was younger than now i got into bad friend circle and they were talking about kissing videos like just kissing but we were very young so it was a big thing for us.
My parents said not to get into wrong circle and i knew that they wld never like to know that i watched that kind of video at that age i was like 9 or 10. I felt bad so i promised myself to not watch these videos.
Then later ppl talked about sex and i again got curious coz i was unaware and wanted to know wat it was so i googled. My father got to know and he was upset i felt bad so i promised to not think this and i wasnt aware about masturbating till lon time and i thought its bad so i promised ... not to do that and now u see i cant fulfill even a promise. Also i hvnt told my bf about these things we r dating for almost 1 year. I feel ao very guilty

A feeling of guilt is actually useless. It has no use at all. Your dad is the one who is wrong. Why was he upset because you showed interest in sex? He is giving you strange ideas. You cannot stop yourself thinking of sex and that is ok. Its everywhere. Masterbation is normal. You are finding it hard to be open about sex but you should be. You should tell your bf.
It's not that her dad is wrong..it's just maybe his worried about her and doe not want her to indulge herself in these type of sexual activities and maybe he is not fond of it too......But it would be better if you tell your bf about this..
Original post by mgi
A feeling of guilt is actually useless. It has no use at all. Your dad is the one who is wrong. Why was he upset because you showed interest in sex? He is giving you strange ideas. You cannot stop yourself thinking of sex and that is ok. Its everywhere. Masterbation is normal. You are finding it hard to be open about sex but you should be. You should tell your bf.
wym ?:s-smilie:
get a boyfriend..it;ll all go away:colone:
See your dirty thoughts in a sense you are being horny...so once you experience sex, you will actually be normal as you want be craving for such thoughts.
wym ?:s-smilie:
oh i see
See your dirty thoughts in a sense you are being horny...so once you experience sex, you will actually be normal as you want be craving for such thoughts.
but uk parents :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending