Driving Theory Test Watch

Samzsekr.fjb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have recently started learning to drive which is going really well as i can only learn by physically doing it as it actually sticks in my brain then.
But i am more concerned about the theory test because i feel I will be ready for the practical but i cannot attempt that until i have passed the theory.
How am i supposed to learn the theory test if i cannot sit down, do tests read books ect because that doesnt work for me.
Starting to get really annoyed about it now
username2923348
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Samzsekr.fjb)
I have recently started learning to drive which is going really well as i can only learn by physically doing it as it actually sticks in my brain then.
But i am more concerned about the theory test because i feel I will be ready for the practical but i cannot attempt that until i have passed the theory.
How am i supposed to learn the theory test if i cannot sit down, do tests read books ect because that doesnt work for me.
Starting to get really annoyed about it now
Your theory is pretty much a bit of knowledge and common sense, more to the pointz the hazard perception test is just instinct, and reflex, it's based on something more physical.

Look, you can't avoid it, I'd just recommend trying it and getting it out the way.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
StriderHort
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well, you'll kind of NEED to just sit down and read stuff, too bad *shrug*

No need to go all out, but you'll want to revise plenty mock tests, signs/road markings and stopping/thinking distances in particular.

If it's of any use Trucks always have the right of way, just because & a 'Jockey Wheel' is that bit at the front of caravans that winds the stand down when not being towed (I failed on that)
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you don't know the content you're not safe on the road are you? It's really not hard just use the app for a bit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (63)
68.48%
Jeremy Hunt (29)
31.52%

Watched Threads