It really was
Reply 2
I have done biology paper 1 last week
completely... some of the questions really threw me
Original post by ladolcevita21
completely... some of the questions really threw me

What was on it
Reply 5
The comprehensive question was fine, however i didn't have enough time to finish it. I'm really disappointed I couldn't finish the 4 marker in time considering it was just regurgitating the extract. I missed the 3 marker too.
Reply 6
Original post by luqman12673863
What was on it

I can't really remember
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
Also wtf was that the name 3 differences between nucleus and chlorolast dna.
I missed one sentence on the last 3 marker.. but I completely skipped the rate question and graphing it ugh
Original post by Kallum17
The comprehensive question was fine, however i didn't have enough time to finish it. I'm really disappointed I couldn't finish the 4 marker in time considering it was just regurgitating the extract. I missed the 3 marker too.
Also wtf was that the name 3 differences between nucleus and chlorolast dna.

I think it has to do with the DNA in the chloroplast being circular vs linear, not associated with histones... that kind of thing? The protein question with the charges threw me tho I just said something about the R groups having different charges so they'd be more attracted to positive or negative end if the charges were negative/positive??
Also the question on 2 similarities and a difference in dipeptides? How do I not remember learning anything like that man
I missed one sentence on the last 3 marker.. but I completely skipped the rate question and graphing it ugh

The rates question was easy, you did 10/time, for each conc and plot a graph of rate/conc
The rates question was easy, you did 10/time, for each conc and plot a graph of rate/conc

hahah of course I missed the easy question. I got confused because it said the maximum rate was 1 but then I was getting 1.47 ?? no idea where I went wrong there tbh
Also how did you calculate the standard error thing? I have never done that
I think it has to do with the DNA in the chloroplast being circular vs linear, not associated with histones... that kind of thing? The protein question with the charges threw me tho I just said something about the R groups having different charges so they'd be more attracted to positive or negative end if the charges were negative/positive??
Also the question on 2 similarities and a difference in dipeptides? How do I not remember learning anything like that man

I said 2/3 amino acids were polar as they were attracted to the negative electrode meaning they were slightly positive and of the two one was more polar.

Similarities- position of peptide bond, amino and carboxyl group
Differnces- r group
I let 1/6 equal 1 arbritary unit so 7s would be 6/7 abitrary units and so on... got 0.3, 0.6, 0.9, 1.0, 1.0
hahah of course I missed the easy question. I got confused because it said the maximum rate was 1 but then I was getting 1.47 ?? no idea where I went wrong there tbh
Also how did you calculate the standard error thing? I have never done that

1/15 * 100 + 0.5/5 * 100 = 16.67 %
Original post by seabasssss
I let 1/6 equal 1 arbritary unit so 7s would be 6/7 abitrary units and so on... got 0.3, 0.6, 0.9, 1.0, 1.0

I have no clue what you have done, im pretty sure it said that it took X amount of time to get 10cm of oxygen. So rate would be 10/time and the units cm^3s-1
Yes but the maximum rate is 1 arbritary unit so how can you have 10/6=1.4?
I have no clue what you have done, im pretty sure it said that it took X amount of time to get 10cm of oxygen. So rate would be 10/time and the units cm^3s-1
Reply 17
I did the concentrations over the time but Ik that’s wrong
Reply 18
What did everyone get for the volume of chloroplasts
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I've never ****ing heard of arbitrary units and just diregarded it. Fuuuuck, i bet they don't allow carry through marks either

Latest