WNJ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I haven't heard from the Student Loans Company with a statement for years, although pay my student loan through my salary every month. I want to find out my balance and get a statement, but cannot get through to anyone! When I give the customer reference number from the last letter I have (from 2006) it doesn't work. How can I find out what my customer reference number is whenit's impossible to speak to someone without submitting this number??
Stuart SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by WNJ)
Hi, I haven't heard from the Student Loans Company with a statement for years, although pay my student loan through my salary every month. I want to find out my balance and get a statement, but cannot get through to anyone! When I give the customer reference number from the last letter I have (from 2006) it doesn't work. How can I find out what my customer reference number is whenit's impossible to speak to someone without submitting this number??
Hi, you can get through without a customer reference number (CRN). You can use the CRN finder at the login page if you don't have any old letters.

Regards,
Stuart
LibbyLawton
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I am having the same trouble and when I follow the log in link it says it can’t find me on the system. Please help!!
SFE Erin N
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hello,

If the system can’t find your details then you’ll need to call our repayments line on 0300 100 0611. You’ll be able to speak to an advisor without knowing your details; they’ll search for your details manually.

Thanks, Erin N.
true_al
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
This doesn't work. Whatever option I chose it tells me to input my CRN number which I don't have. I've tried 3 different telephone numbers and they all lead back to the this automated message which it's impossible to get past. Please help!
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by true_al)
This doesn't work. Whatever option I chose it tells me to input my CRN number which I don't have. I've tried 3 different telephone numbers and they all lead back to the this automated message which it's impossible to get past. Please help!
Hi, please call 0300 100 0607 and press option 1 and then option 2. I have tested this and it asks for no CRN. This is the SFE line but they will transfer you to repayments.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.58%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (799)
42.12%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (376)
19.82%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (85)
4.48%

Watched Threads