The Student Room Group

Superdrug interview help

I have a face to face interview next week ive never had a job or an interview of any sort, any advice? what questions would they ask?
Original post by hifzah
I have a face to face interview next week ive never had a job or an interview of any sort, any advice? what questions would they ask?

Sorry you've not had a response yet - just giving this a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon! :smile:

Have you considered looking on Glassdoor? They often have information about people's interview experiences :biggrin:
Basically I went into store for mine and said I had interview and they took me to office for the first part o had to do little trial facing public and I had to hand out baskets for like 15 mins while the Manager watched me on camera. After she told me to wait by door while she talked to other staff about how I got on. After that we went back up to office and she asked me few questions like what would you do in a busy situation and what experience you had etc. And that was it and I find out same day I got the job so if you got the job you wouldn’t probs find out same day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending