The Student Room Group

Spanish GCSE

does anyone really have an idea of what to revise for the Spanish exam tomorrow???
theres not much u can revise for but if u wanna be safe, revise all the tenses and how to recognise them as u dont actually need to write any spanish tomorrow. learn some words on the spec ur not so confident with in each topic and u should be able to understand everything
Reply 2
Original post by lilTrain
theres not much u can revise for but if u wanna be safe, revise all the tenses and how to recognise them as u dont actually need to write any spanish tomorrow. learn some words on the spec ur not so confident with in each topic and u should be able to understand everything

okayyy thank you!! I agree there’s not a lot to revise for that’s why I was sooo confused on what to do :smile:
literally same XD
the only spanish exams u can actually revise for is speaking and writing though. so dont worry too much about listening and reading its basically just comprehension, as long as u get the gist of it, and depends all on ur ears

Spoiler

Original post by ZOE2300
okayyy thank you!! I agree there’s not a lot to revise for that’s why I was sooo confused on what to do :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by lilTrain
literally same XD
the only spanish exams u can actually revise for is speaking and writing though. so dont worry too much about listening and reading its basically just comprehension, as long as u get the gist of it, and depends all on ur ears

Spoiler

okayyy thank you!!! Still nervous for it tho, I’m praying it will be easy 😂
Not going to revise tbh I have physics as well so yh......................
same, ive been revising physics all week, not even for maths or spanish
Original post by Chemist123
Reply 8
I have physics too unfortunately 🙄
Original post by Chemist123

ikr im gonna revise tomorrow morning xd

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending