GCSE art grade boundaries 2019

Watch this thread
abbiepic
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
i got my marks for my GCSE art today
92/96 for coursework
89/96 for exam
I know the grade boundaries aren't officially out yet but does anyone know approximately what grade this will be? Thank you
bear44532
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
last year about 84% was a 9, so considering you got 94% you should get a 9 with no worries, well done!
Going off last years grade boundaries im 2% off an 8 which im.. slightly upset about
abbiepic
Rep:
Really?! that makes up for the torture the last 2 years have been i'm so relieved i didn't ruin my social life for nothing I hope you'll get an 8 i mean last year i saw year 11s working non stop on art and this year most people in my class barely put any effort in so hopefully the grade boundaries will be lower
(Original post by bear44532)
last year about 84% was a 9, so considering you got 94% you should get a 9 with no worries, well done!
Going off last years grade boundaries im 2% off an 8 which im.. slightly upset about
bear44532
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by abbiepic)
Really?! that makes up for the torture the last 2 years have been i'm so relieved i didn't ruin my social life for nothing I hope you'll get an 8 i mean last year i saw year 11s working non stop on art and this year most people in my class barely put any effort in so hopefully the grade boundaries will be lower
Thank you! Congrats again
Rizen
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
i got 96/96 and 96/96
abbiepic
Rep:
I reckon you got a level 4 if you're lucky
(Original post by Rizen)
i got 96/96 and 96/96
Rizen
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
nah brudda im jokin I got a 7, cant remember the marks
(Original post by abbiepic)
I reckon you got a level 4 if you're lucky
Momentous_Regret
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I got 93/96 for the exam project and 90/96 for the coursework and I'm one mark off the highest ever gcse art marks so let's hope the boundaries for a grade 9 stay at 81 🙏🏼🤞🏼
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (41)
31.78%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (60)
46.51%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
20.93%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.78%

Watched Threads