The Student Room Group

SFE deadlines for 2019/20

Hi Everyone

I am in the process of applying for a PGCE and awaiting responses from my referees before being able to complete my tuition fee loan, as SFE require the name of the course and provider. I am not expecting these references for another couple of weeks, therefore will miss the SFE deadline of 25th May.

From my understanding if a tuition fee loan application is made after the 25th May it is not guaranteed in time for the start of the academic year, i.e. Monday 2nd September.

Will this in any way impact on my acceptance to a course if the tuition fees are paid late?
Original post by ReevesyTheGr8
Hi Everyone

I am in the process of applying for a PGCE and awaiting responses from my referees before being able to complete my tuition fee loan, as SFE require the name of the course and provider. I am not expecting these references for another couple of weeks, therefore will miss the SFE deadline of 25th May.

From my understanding if a tuition fee loan application is made after the 25th May it is not guaranteed in time for the start of the academic year, i.e. Monday 2nd September.

Will this in any way impact on my acceptance to a course if the tuition fees are paid late?

Hi,

You can make the application using the details of the most likely option or your preferred course. This can be changed later if required.

Regards,
Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending