The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-level Economics A Paper 2 23rd May 2019

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
if I see 25marker on developing economies Im dropping out of school :smile:
How would you approach questions that say ‘on a developed/developing country of your choice’ and contextualise it? Is there like one or two countries you can use for anything? Application is a bit sticky one so...
Reply 22
You have to refer to one country only throughout your answer and that country has to be either developing or developed.
Original post by Joseph3
How would you approach questions that say ‘on a developed/developing country of your choice’ and contextualise it? Is there like one or two countries you can use for anything? Application is a bit sticky one so...
Original post by molot
You have to refer to one country only throughout your answer and that country has to be either developing or developed.

I meant as in are there any examples of countries that you would use and can be used for most questions?
Reply 24
Original post by Joseph3
I meant as in are there any examples of countries that you would use and can be used for most questions?

China is a good one.
loool mate this is my exact problem.

Original post by Joseph3
Who else thinks it’s hard when you have to come up with evaluations and like you have one that you think would go good in your judgement so don’t wanna use it as one of the eval points but can’t come up with anymore? 😂
guys CAN I USE MACRO POINTS TO EVALUATE?????
this is very important.
lool please someone answer
Original post by Victoria1.
hi guys, can i use micro points to evaluate, for instance price elasticity to evaluate a macro point.
also could you guys give me some standard evaluations for paper 2 please

Yes, you can use micro points to evaluate :smile: price elasticity is always a good one when applicable
(edited 4 years ago)
yayy lool thank you so much. that gives me hope
Original post by Danielnovels25
Yes, you can use micro points to evaluate :smile: price elasticity is always a good one when applicable
Oh god please nooo
Original post by molot
Last year's 25 markers were all about the UK so perhaps tomorrow's will be about developing/developed countries.
How’d everyone find it
I don't know 😂. I chose question 3 which overall was okay, and then chose question 4 didn't know what the IMF does so I wrote some s*** which I now know is wrong. Also, the 12 point question I ran out of time.

Also, overall I feel my writing was very childish like, and also I made a lot of errors because I was thinking too much so sentences sometimes didn't make sense. :///
It was ok but I didn’t have much to write for question 7, yourself ?
Original post by Morgstets5550
How’d everyone find it
wow that paper went very well. I'm pleased with what I did. what did you guys write for the 15 marker about whether the government should bail out banks?
Paper was alright actually. I ****ed up the second essay on a depreciation of the currency so I had to cross out an whole page. Luckily I had some time left and could finish the essay with my hands writing at Mach 2 speed.
Original post by Morgstets5550
How’d everyone find it
what ??? think you did different paper
Original post by Danielnovels25
I don't know 😂. I chose question 3 which overall was okay, and then chose question 4 didn't know what the IMF does so I wrote some s*** which I now know is wrong. Also, the 12 point question I ran out of time.

Also, overall I feel my writing was very childish like, and also I made a lot of errors because I was thinking too much so sentences sometimes didn't make sense. :///
****ing hated that question
Original post by Jacklolipop
wow that paper went very well. I'm pleased with what I did. what did you guys write for the 15 marker about whether the government should bail out banks?
Reply 37
Paper was solid !
Much better than micro
no way micro was so much better
Original post by joelwalters0
Much better than micro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending