The Student Room Group

Need help geography gcse urgent!!!!!!!

to what extent does an emerging countries developed economy affects its international role????????/ pls i need help
Consider what it can do with more money - it can invest in the military, it can become members of large international groups (I don't know your case study so I can't really be specific)
Also think about the other factors that affect its role - where is it located, and what does that mean for trade. Has it got a large coastline? Is it in a central location globally? If so, what is its role in international trade?

Once you've considered the factors, weigh up how important its economy is to its growth.
6hanks
Original post by GiveMeCoffee4
Consider what it can do with more money - it can invest in the military, it can become members of large international groups (I don't know your case study so I can't really be specific)
Also think about the other factors that affect its role - where is it located, and what does that mean for trade. Has it got a large coastline? Is it in a central location globally? If so, what is its role in international trade?

Once you've considered the factors, weigh up how important its economy is to its growth.
Evaluating the other factors, a natural resource rich country has a major role (regardless of economic development - the resources curse). Currenlty, African countries are very importnat to China, that is resource hungry - 50% of their international development is in extractive resources.
Other economies - emerging, NICs etc Have a major international role as they are net contributers of (Visible) goods - they are providing the manufactured goods.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending