NCS Watch

lil squid
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Im going on NCS this summer but my friend has dropped out so im like meh. If anyone has any good or bad experiences can you comment them, i just wanna know how people generally find it
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
Personally I didn’t like mine too much because there are a lot of people who go and do nothing and weigh you team down but still get the certificate. Also, in my one people hung out with each other on the basis of ethnicity (all Chinese hung out together, Black people, polish people). But I was the only English girl so that was frustrating. The activities were decent, not the best.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
lil squid
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
thanks this is quite helpful
(Original post by Anonymous)
Personally I didn’t like mine too much because there are a lot of people who go and do nothing and weigh you team down but still get the certificate. Also, in my one people hung out with each other on the basis of ethnicity (all Chinese hung out together, Black people, polish people). But I was the only English girl so that was frustrating. The activities were decent, not the best.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (238)
14.83%
The paper was reasonable (896)
55.83%
Not feeling great about that exam... (352)
21.93%
It was TERRIBLE (119)
7.41%

Watched Threads