**Remember Primary School?? **Topic of the day: School trips :) Watch

Gingerredrose
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
So continuing with the remembering primary school moments threads.. Who remembers going on school trips, bad ones good ones etc

One of the best school trips I went on in primary school was a week overnight trip to the Lake District. We had great fun with the outdoors walks etc. The down side to the trip was actually some pretty boring museums including a rope factory and a pencil museum (If my memory serves me correct )

The week was great and being around your friends all week is nice but you do get a tad sick of them when you are around them 24/7, but other than that it’s like a big family all together with fun entertainment in the evening.

I also remember learning about Vikings and going to a Viking village with little Viking huts and things which was such great fun with battles.. not that I could lift the shields.. too heavy for my little arms but I still had fun baking bread etc.

So what was your best or worst school trip?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
We went to Skipton Castle once and Alton Towers three times. That's about it.

Oh, France in Year 7 or Year 8, I can't remember. That was ****e, to be honest.
keptinside
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Trip day was a day-off for me.
emilynxlan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I had at least 1 trip every year, but these are the major ones.
P1: Farm
P2: Zoo
P3: Beach (My mother came as a helper for some reason)
P4: Some WW2 museum and the Titanic trip (before the centre opened)
P5: I missed it due to surgery, but it was a trip to the countryside to study trees or some ****e.
P6: Ulster Folk and Transport Museum
P7: Overnight in an activity centre thing in Monaghan.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Best: Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, Loch Lomond Shores, a boat tour of three lochs, various castles.
Worst: a walk around town and through the woods next to my house.
PilboBaggins
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
One summer in college when I studied Travel and Tourism, we went to Thorpe Park about 4-5 for "customer surveys" (which never even happened). I now suspect my teacher really enjoyed theme parks :lol:
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I went to Lendrick Muir, might be spelled wrong, for 5 days in P7. Great trip and we visited the Falkirk wheel on one of the days and then went to a hill activity thing to get into big inflated ring thing and slide down the massive hill.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (105)
17.65%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
27.39%
Not great so far... (212)
35.63%
I want to drop out! (115)
19.33%

Watched Threads