Muslim girl crushingg Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I am a muslim girl and I have this major crush on this guy. The problem is relationships are haram and i'm only 15. help.
evecornwellyt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
go for it life it too short, most of those judgmental grandmas married at like 15 anyways lol
Gent2324
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
either put up with islam and leave him. or ditch islam and go for him.
Goofballx69
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Its upto you girl...if you think its haram then try and stay away from him. but if your feelings keep building for him...I think you have ask him out.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I am a muslim girl and I have this major crush on this guy. The problem is relationships are haram and i'm only 15. help.
ambarhussain13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends on the strength of your imaan. It's natural to feel attracted to the opposite gender, and thinking about it is not a sin: this challenge has been put forward for us to overcome, to not act on base animal urges.Treat him as you would any normal person, and you'll soon grow out of the infatuation. Remember: Acting on it in reality is haraam, but thoughts alone are nothing to be ashamed of.
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ambarhussain13)
Depends on the strength of your imaan. It's natural to feel attracted to the opposite gender, and thinking about it is not a sin: this challenge has been put forward for us to overcome, to not act on base animal urges.Treat him as you would any normal person, and you'll soon grow out of the infatuation. Remember: Acting on it in reality is haraam, but thoughts alone are nothing to be ashamed of.
Well said Hussain, you wouldn't happen to be still stuck in ancient arabia would you.
Last edited by TheNamesBond.; 4 weeks ago
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This is the devil speaking, I think you should go for it.
Kian Stevens
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's sad that young Muslim girls have to resort to asking for advice on simple, natural things such as being attracted to someone, because they've been told that it's 'haram'. It's sad that these girls have to feel oppressed about their thoughts and feelings because they can't think otherwise.

Acting on a completely natural attraction is 'haram'? To me that says far more about the religion and its rules, than the girl and her feelings...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (191)
73.18%
Jeremy Hunt (70)
26.82%

Watched Threads