X rated story about other girl on bf phone Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Whilst looking through my Bfs phone I found a pretty detailed sexual story about another girl. She’s a work colleuge and basically outlined what he wanted to do to her after a shift

Feel so betrayed, not sure what to do
Sinsonte
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Whilst looking through my Bfs phone I found a pretty detailed sexual story about another girl. She’s a work colleuge and basically outlined what he wanted to do to her after a shift

Feel so betrayed, not sure what to do
Well, before taking any measures, the best thing is to go and have a chat with your boyfriend. If you see that he's unhappy with the relationship, then try to work out a solution, together; but if you see that he simply doesn't care/respect you, then, you gotta let that man go, you deserve better.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Emotional cheating is still cheating, man. He might also already be having a sexual relationship with the co-worker. Up to you whether or not you could forgive a cheater but I don't think it's worth it. It might hurt now but the best solution is still to break it off. He broke your trust so just know you will find someone better one day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (283)
15.22%
The paper was reasonable (1034)
55.59%
Not feeling great about that exam... (403)
21.67%
It was TERRIBLE (140)
7.53%

Watched Threads